Top 2018 Ps Vita Upcoming Games

Sailar91

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Persona 3 & 5 Dancing 

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim

Russian Subway Dogs 

Metal Max Xeno (Will import if no WW version is released)

This video is not a accurate representation of games being launched or announced for 2018 though 

Games i have but yet to play 

Reverie 

Criminal Girls Invite Only 

Criminal Girls 2 Party Favour 

Valkyrie Drive Bukkanhi 

Edited by DarkSoleride

26 minutes ago, DarkSoleride said:

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Persona 3 & 5 Dancing 

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim

Russian Subway Dogs 

Metal Max Xeno (Will import if no WW version is released)

This video is not a accurate representation of games being launched or announced for 2018 though 

Games i have but yet to play 

Reverie 

Criminal Girls Invite Only 

Criminal Girls 2 Party Favour 

Valkyrie Drive Bukkanhi 

That's why i put Top in the title. But you're right 13 Sentinels should be in the list! 
Btw Metal Max is going to come in the west only in his Ps4 version 

Edited by Sailar91

6 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

Btw Metal Max is going to come in the west only in his Ps4 version 

urrrggh i never have much time for PS4 i guess i will just import the JP Vita version then and hope their either release a patch for English language or somebody makes a English guide :P 

P3 & P5 Dancing Star/Moon Night I'll be importing because I don't want to want to wait for the localized version (even though I'll be getting them when they release lol) and Atlus deserves all my money anyways.

On the topic of Atlus, I'm also excited for Catherine. I never got to play the PS3 one so I'm excited to be playing this one. I'll also pick up Stardew as well since I'm struggling to play it on the PS4 because it feels more of a handheld-like game.

Basically if anything gets a physical vita release I pick it up because I know I'll never see it again because it's vita.

2 hours ago, Sailar91 said:

Wow u know Latin? It's strange because I thought Latin was  taught only in Italian schools 1f605.png

I'm from Portugal and I studied it in high school.

(Granted, we were the first class to open in 8 years because there were never enough students, and even so, we still opened with half the supposedly necessary students).

Berusona!

Hype.

But I'll buy it on PS4 since I don't want to break my PS Vita.

Also, I'm curious about Catherine, its art style feels a lot like Persona. I never played the PS3 version since it hasn't JAP voices, maybe this time on PS Vita they can do something...

Other games seems interesting too, except that RPG Maker-like at the end.

Edited by NaRayquaza

I already have Catherine for PS3, so i'll pass on that for the vita and i think I'll get the persona dancing games for the PS4.

But that Bloodstained game looks interesting, might get that for the vita if it wil have a physical version.

Its not in the video, but the Muv-Luv games are getting a vita release in may and i might get those since i like VN games and they will have a physical version too.

Muv-Luv

Muv-Luv Alternative

For me it's all otome games, my vita is full of them and that's what I primarily use my Vita for as I've really gotten into them. I play all my games in Japanese so I've played a couple so far, but here are the ones Im looking forward to this year. I don't think any of them will be localised as otome games don't seem to be.

Collar x Malice Unlimited

Koroshiya to Strawberry (killer and strawberry)

Centrillion phalikA

Pio Fiore

Doriko no Toshokan (Doriko library)

Cafe Cuillere