Is anyone still playing extinction mode?

I had this game when it first came out and then I traded it in after I got the platinum. I was thinking of buying another copy and working on the dlc trophies since I have the season pass. I was just curious what matchmaking was like trying to get into the dlc maps for extinction. Thanks in advance for your input!

• Like 1

I have had the game for a few years and have yet to start it. I would love to help but have not played the mode at all yet. It should still be active I'm assuming since world at war is still pretty active. If you want some people to play with I'd be down to join as I too have the season pass.

Edited by JJTEY14

6 hours ago, JJTEY14 said:

I have had the game for a few years and have yet to start it. I would love to help but have not played the mode at all yet. It should still be active I'm assuming since world at war is still pretty active. If you want some people to play with I'd be down to join as I too have the season pass.

Ok cool, I will try to get to the store this weekend to get a copy. It’s a lot like the zombie modes of other cod games except you fight aliens instead. Imho I think it’s more fun than zombies. I’ll shoot you a friend request too!

This version has some people playing, usually either max level players or totally new players. I have the 100% in the PS4 version and I am trying to double stack the PS3 version as well. Matchmaking depends on the time of day, if it’s night you’re not gonna find a match or it will take some time. 

4 hours ago, Soufwar said:

This version has some people playing, usually either max level players or totally new players. I have the 100% in the PS4 version and I am trying to double stack the PS3 version as well. Matchmaking depends on the time of day, if it’s night you’re not gonna find a match or it will take some time. 

4 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Some of the dlc maps are almost perpetually empty, unless you look on the weekend.

Ok thanks for the info!

• 1 year later...
22 hours ago, MoonlitStranger said:

I run a group of top Extinction players that run people through the trophies, if anyone ever needs help with the 100%, just in case anyone is ever interested in this gem of a game.

i might need help with a few of the base game trophies. never bought the dlc

• Like 1

On 10/22/2019 at 5:40 AM, MoonlitStranger said:

I run a group of top Extinction players that run people through the trophies, if anyone ever needs help with the 100%, just in case anyone is ever interested in this gem of a game.

I would be interested in playing with you sometime. I have all the base game trophies and a lot of the dlc ones but would like to finish up the others!

• Like 2

On 24/10/2019 at 4:35 PM, MoonlitStranger said:

Central Daylight Time! 

Ok so at the moment it’s 2am where you are and 6pm. I’ll send you and add and maybe I can get you early morning my time. Legend for offering peeps help with these trophies. 

58 minutes ago, xsubby said:

Ok so at the moment it’s 2am where you are and 6pm. I’ll send you and add and maybe I can get you early morning my time. Legend for offering peeps help with these trophies. 

Can’t seem to find you to add.. 

• 2 months later...

On 10/22/2019 at 10:40 AM, Professor1v1 said:

Wondering if you guys are still running people through extinction for the rest of the trophies?

Edited by Stevieboy

• 1 month later...

I haven’t played CoD Ghosts for years but I seen on livestreams that you can still find multiplayer matches but it takes awhile to find a match (like 5-10 minutes to find a few players) I think Extinction is the same. Easy route: search for a group via Discord or various Playstation (trophy) sites.