Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
seyed_farhad_mk

seyed_farhad_mk's Dispute

141 posts in this topic

seyed_farhad_mk

Max Payne 3
I don't know reporter is reporting me or guderian910 ¿!!! <br /> My trophy looks hacked because guderian910 unlocked it after 5 minutes between what ?!!

Posted (edited)

Nothing jumps out at me here, anyone else?

Edited by BHK3

What was the reason for the flag ? because i don`t see anything wrong or out of order here ... everything looks normal

Um, no. His MP3 list is clearly cheated.

14 minutes ago, hBLOXs said:

Um, no. His MP3 list is clearly cheated.

how so ? can you point out what is wrong with his MP3 list please ? 

Yes, the time in which certain trophies are obtained are impossible.

1 minute ago, hBLOXs said:

Yes, the time in which certain trophies are obtained are impossible.

which ones ? 

Maybe the chapter specific trophies but were more than likely done via chapter checkpoint select so as far as I can see this looks fine.  

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, seyed_farhad_mk said:

seyed_farhad_mk

Dead Space 2
I don't know what's problem with my hardcore trophy ? <br /> Reporter says it's noticible?! But what is noticible? <br /> I did it in more than 7 hours

Report reason:

Dead space 2 hardcore takes 5 to 7 hours but this user hacked them , its easily noticible in time period.

6 hours ago, seyed_farhad_mk said:

seyed_farhad_mk

Max Payne 3
I don't know reporter is reporting me or guderian910 ¿!!! <br /> My trophy looks hacked because guderian910 unlocked it after 5 minutes between what ?!!

Report reason:

Hello I have seen two players are hacking trophies , the following players are seyed_farhad_mk and guderian910 , they both hacked max payne 3’s NYMH ( the shadows rushed me ) using some save data on the same day which is april 14th you can check , specially on the guderian910’s account NMHC trophy unlocked after 5 minutes of killzone 1 trophy is this possible ?! And in the seyed_farhad_mk’s account on aprill 14th dead space 2’s hardcore mode and the NYMH is unlocked in 2 hours of time thanks .

guderian910 also disputed his game:

Okay, so I wanted to see if there was any connections between the two. I tried to look at the countries, one is USA and the other is Emirates. What I did notice was guderian910's PSN message was in Turkish. That's not really a connection, but it got me searching some more...

https://web.archive.org/web/20180420225139/https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:EGNSjPj-T6QJ:https://psnprofiles.com/session/144604-medal-of-honor-warfighter+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=no

So these guys do know each other.

Someone noted about his MP3 list:

has done it even worse in HIS MP3. 31 seconds from all weapons to finish [old school]. There is NO new weapon you haven’t used in the previous playthroughs.

Edited by MMDE

Posted (edited)

So what are we looking at here? Is this pure CFW trophy list copying or is one person playing for both or both playing for both? Because the former is totally flaggable, the latter isn't.

Edit: just saw the other topic and everything makes sense. Same issue with both, getting the trophy for all weapon kills when beating the game on Old School. The issue is that the ending section of the game is on rails, on a vehicle and you are forced to use the minigun on it to destroy enemies and the plane. It's impossible to beat the chapter and the game without using it in either playthrough, so it's impossible to earn that trophy so close to beating the game.

Edited by TheYuriG

4 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

So what are we looking at here? Is this pure CFW trophy list copying or is one person playing for both or both playing for both? Because the former is totally flaggable, the latter isn't,

Well, AFAIK, MP3 can't be done using save files.

I actually know for a fact a lot of the people who has the MP3 platinum hasn't done it legitimately, I just haven't removed them yet.

Another interesting thing to note here is that guderian910 and seyed_farhad_mk seems to have been playing through the game making the same progress in both games around the same time, at least of what has been done in 2018.

You can tell here:

https://psnprofiles.com/guderian910/log?dir=asc&page=108

https://psnprofiles.com/guderian910/log?dir=asc&page=109

That someone else did MP3 for guderian, or something like that.

But the same is the case for seyed as well:

https://psnprofiles.com/seyed_farhad_mk/log?dir=asc&page=50

And they both got that command & conquer game popping up in between. :S 

I see what is being brought up. Seems like it's CFW usage, the same trophy list is being copied and pasted on both profiles with very little changes in the timestamps to fake legitimacy. The Dead Space 2 report per example has the Zealot trophy popping 17 seconds after a Red Alert trophy.

You can't change games that fast and load the game and earn the Dead Space 2 trophy. While this could be a 2 consoles thing or a family thing,

I'm inclined to think it's just copying and pasting the trophy list on both consoles. Or maybe it's just 1 console, 1 person with access to both accounts just syncing trophies on both of them, which i find a lot more likely at this point.

The issue is, how can this be proved and flagged inside the rules of the site? the gunder guy was already flagged too many times because he fucked up far too much. I wonder if this guy has slipped as much as the other one.

Posted (edited)

I don't know...I just did a google search and there were PLENTY of game save links for the PS3 version of the game...I just grabbed one for the viewing judgement of the more knowledgeable. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=max+payne+3+save+file+ps3&rlz=1C1ARAB_enUS604US673&oq=max+payne+3+save+file+ps3&aqs=chrome..69i57.6849j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Edited by PSXtreme_
added google link

21 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

I see what is being brought up. Seems like it's CFW usage, the same trophy list is being copied and pasted on both profiles with very little changes in the timestamps to fake legitimacy. The Dead Space 2 report per example has the Zealot trophy popping 17 seconds after a Red Alert trophy.

You can't change games that fast and load the game and earn the Dead Space 2 trophy. While this could be a 2 consoles thing or a family thing,

I'm inclined to think it's just copying and pasting the trophy list on both consoles. Or maybe it's just 1 console, 1 person with access to both accounts just syncing trophies on both of them, which i find a lot more likely at this point.

The issue is, how can this be proved and flagged inside the rules of the site? the gunder guy was already flagged too many times because he fucked up far too much. I wonder if this guy has slipped as much as the other one.

Nah, don't think it's copy and paste, or I don't know really. Might be someone who does the games for them.

@seyed_farhad_mk do you know what is up?

Just now, MMDE said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1446-max-payne-3/9-a-new-york-minute

Pretty sure this has to be done without saving...

I'm not sure if the game could recall that a person has previously completed the mode on their save file and unlock the trophy upon loading the game/dying on New York Minute Hardcore, I don't know if that's even worth checking out, as the hacking method probably isn't really important when CFW/Using another person's save is going to fall under the same punishment. 

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Sergen said:

I'm not sure if the game could recall that a person has previously completed the mode on their save file and unlock the trophy upon loading the game/dying on New York Minute Hardcore, I don't know if that's even worth checking out, as the hacking method probably isn't really important when CFW/Using another person's save is going to fall under the same punishment. 

hmm

2018_04_21_02h17_53.png

and:

2018_04_21_02h18_49.png

Yeah, so I guess that is what it is then.

2018_04_21_02h20_06.png

Edited by MMDE

8 hours ago, MMDE said:

[Information]

Unless I understood wrong, that's only NYM (which is chapter select based), not NYMHC. Also he doesn't unlock all those trophies in the short amount of time they are meant to pop. You could look for Old School and Hardcore saves, maybe?

8 hours ago, Sergen said:

This could be possible, but I don't think it would work because I don't think you get trophies on failure, only on success, as the NYM trophy above. Basically the person would need to beat the game again on NYMHC to trigger the NYMHC trophy, what wouldn't require to have a NYMHC save prior.

Unless beating a NYM level would make the game check and award you for having completed NYMHC? 🤔

Posted (edited)

First you have to finish the NYM to unlock the hardcore mode. The NYMHC mode must be made legal since it has not saved.

Edited by Arin1979

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

Unless I understood wrong, that's only NYM (which is chapter select based), not NYMHC. Also he doesn't unlock all those trophies in the short amount of time they are meant to pop. You could look for Old School and Hardcore saves, maybe?

This could be possible, but I don't think it would work because I don't think you get trophies on failure, only on success, as the NYM trophy above. Basically the person would need to beat the game again on NYMHC to trigger the NYMHC trophy, what wouldn't require to have a NYMHC save prior.

Unless beating a NYM level would make the game check and award you for having completed NYMHC? 1f914.png

I don't have the game, so if anyone could test it, that would be nice. guderian910 is permanently off the leaderboards regardless for cheating other games.

Edited by MMDE

Posted (edited)

I’ve said it before... a clear sign that this MP3 is cheated is the 31 seconds between ‘A few hundred bullets back’ and [Old School].

You are on a runway with a game-given grenade launcher for 90 seconds if you’re really good.

There is no new weapon at that checkpoint that would pop the trophy for all weapons.

ETA: Sorry, folks. I’m not jailbreaking my ps3 or do any other stuff that’d break Sony’s ToS in a serious way.

Happy to answer any question about legit gameplaying and able to contact hardcore MP3 nutz at short notice, but that’s all I can do.

Edited by hBLOXs

Posted (edited)

hmm... so I'm thinking a third person might be involved in this. Someone did report these two in the first place, and while that isn't known to anyone but me, it seems at least one of the reported people know who it is, and they had an issue gud had too. :S 

@seyed_farhad_mk , I see you read the thread, but can't you just be honest and tell us what has happened here?! Pretty obvious you guys know each other and has likely played for each other, and at least gud has been cheating.

Edited by MMDE

Posted (edited)

I did not cheat.

This is how many days I just read the comments, seeing the justice of humans works well

The person who sued me is a kid. I'm 30, I know only a little English

Edited by seyed_farhad_mk

I know that if a person is cheating why he plays, he must be skilled

@MMDE You said honesty I said I did not cheat A kid who I know complained to me but I ask you to work well on the justice scale.

Talk to me if the site members speak a Turkish language