Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ultr4ReVenG

seyed_farhad_mk's Dispute

141 posts in this topic

Please explain how you got ‘A few hundred bullets back’ 31 seconds before ‘Maximum Payne’.

40 minutes ago, hBLOXs said:

Please explain how you got ‘A few hundred bullets back’ 31 seconds before ‘Maximum Payne’.

He might used hes last weapon just before he beated the game.

Maybe before the rails scene, he make the last kill. And that's why it might pop real close before the Beating game trophy.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

The ‘rail scene’ takes longer than 31 seconds though. And shortly before that you only have a split- second to switch your weapon.

Are you familiar with the game at all?

8 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Maybe before the rails scene, he make the last kill. And that's why it might pop real close before the Beating game trophy.

That's right

8 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

12 minutes ago, seyed_farhad_mk said:

That's right

Hahaha, that is in a nutshell what there was a long discussion about last week here :D 

54 minutes ago, seyed_farhad_mk said:

That's right

Problem remains that what Taz suggests is simply not possible.

I could be wrong but my guess is Taz doesn’t know the game and its last checkpoint. 

Shortly before the ‘rail scene’ is the dis-armed man that you shoot or don’t shoot. No choice of weapon. And loading into the last checkpoint and finishing the ‘rail scene’ takes longer than 31 seconds.

Anybody who doesn’t know the game is welcome to look up a video of ‘the road-kill behind me’. Because that’s the final checkpoint. I’m interested in any explanation of how this scene can be cut short to 31 seconds.

here's the issue I can see : the trophy for not shooting the disarmed man dings 1 minute 47 seconds before earning the one for completing the game on hard...no problem, this seems entirely possible and a pretty common pattern...what this means is that the grenade launcher has already been used and would not be considered "new" on a subsequent playthrough, if progress carries over, since you must use it to finish the game...

he then completes the game on hardcore, meaning the grenade launcher has been used again...

then he gets the trophy for using all the weapons 31 seconds before finishing old school mode...let's say he waits and waits and doesn't kill anyone on the runway with the grenade launcher till near the final cutscene...he just keeps taking painkillers...it's about 30 seconds from the final scene where you have to shoot the plane to finish the game...if the planets were perfectly in alignment this could work but only if some or all of the following is true :

1 - you need to use all weapons in one playthrough for the trophy...does anyone know if weapons being considered as used carries over between playthroughs?...

2 - you are able to advance to the final scene with the plane without taking out most of the vehicles on the runway beforehand...does anyone know if taking out the trucks and heli on the runway is mandatory in order to advance to the end part with the plane...or is it possible to not shoot some of them and still advance?...the other, possibly very important, related question would be, does it count as a kill if you don't hit the person directly?...as in, explosive kills don't count as kills with a given weapon...the person needs to die with direct impact from the weapon and exploding their vehicle wouldn't count...i could've sworn I had this issue with the law when trying to use it at the police station but don't know specifically how the grenade launcher kills are counted...what if he gets his first direct hit with the grenade launcher on one of the guys on the final jeep/truck with the open back?...seems like he could then finish in 31 seconds, no?...

3 - the trophy glitched and dinged a little late...again this would depend on the first point above of if weapons carry over between playthroughs...also, are there any reported trophy glitches like this with max payne 3?...

i don't actually know what is possible since I played this awhile ago hence the above questions...if anyone could be considered quick at this game it would be the person in the vid below...they should be near the bar of what is actually possible within those last 30 seconds...if there was an exploit, perhaps the disputer could share it with us?... 

i can't comment on cfw use or time stamp editing since with these methods just about anything is possible and I don't think it makes a difference how someone cheated if they did...my opinion is that the time stamps should speak for themselves...are they plausible, however ridiculous it may seem, or impossible should be the real question?...if people are copying each others' trophies this is a whole other issue which I don't plan on looking into and wouldn't have to do with how plausible the time stamps are...

unfortunately, there appears to be a bit of a language barrier in this case so it might be difficult for us all to communicate properly and without ambiguity...all I got...

Edited by ProfBambam55

15 hours ago, seyed_farhad_mk said:

I know that if a person is cheating why he plays, he must be skilled

@MMDE You said honesty I said I did not cheat A kid who I know complained to me but I ask you to work well on the justice scale.

Talk to me if the site members speak a Turkish language

I want to hear your side of the story. You've yet to tell it. You can do it to me in private messages. I know you all 3 have been cheating, even been caught cheating the exact same game.

Edited by MMDE

Weapons do carry over. You just have to use each one during the campaign, doesn't matter over how may playthroughs.

Everything else is kind of moot because he had already achieved the trophy 'The road-kill behind me' meaning he killed everybody and everything with that very grenade launcher.

Which brings us back to the point where he must loaded an earlier chapter for 'A few hundred bullets', then continue his [Old school] final checkpoint. I timed it and it took me exactly 68 seconds from chapter select to load back into 'continue' of my Old school save. And that's before the runway sequence is even started.

No Max Payne trophy ever glitched or popped late for me. Nor for any of my friends.

And the disputer has already 'shared' which exploit he used... by latching onto Taz's suggestion that he got his last weapon & kill 'before the rail scene'. Again, before the rail scene is the disarmed man and before that the big shootout among the luggage. There is no weapon he could have not used earlier for quite a while. His best option is to have gone back to an earlier chapter before doing the final checkpoint. Which is not doable in 31 seconds.

ETA: Minor correction: there is a checkpoint just for the plane, not as I said earlier for the whole runways rampage. My apologies.

I was able to hit the plane pretty much straight away (11 seconds), triggering the final cutscene during which trophies ding at ~30 seconds. That still does not allow for enough time to load from chapter select into the last 30 seconds.

And it can’t have been the plane that counts as final kill because he definitely must have hit the plane on earlier modes as it otherwise just takes off.

Edited by hBLOXs

1 hour ago, hBLOXs said:

1 - Weapons do carry over...

2 - No Max Payne trophy ever glitched or popped late for me. Nor for any of my friends...

1 - if this is true, then it's clear that the times are not possible...couldn't find any specific info on the net...can anyone confirm?...

2 - onwards...speaking of moot points...every single person I've helped with awp in gta iv has successfully earned it...that's hundreds...does that mean it's not glitched?...i asked about reported glitches for a reason...does your response imply that this is the case?...

as far as the op latching onto any excuse, it's pretty vague and I'm not convinced...i'm not sure they even understand what's going on here...

regardless, the time stamps are not ok either if 1 is true so no real point delving into further moot points...would be nice to hear what the op has to say on these two trophies since this whole thing seems to be rather recent...particularly since the rest of the list checks out... perhaps just write in Turkish and google translate?...

Edited by ProfBambam55

1. I think the fact that NO guide points out that this trophy has to be done in one playthrough is a quasi confirmation but feel free to poll others. 

I can see from the timestamps of my friends and my own that quite a few of us have got this via chapter select during cleanup.

Reading around the web, the most common complaints were about the LAW which, as you described, doesn’t register the turret shot as a kill. At some point R* implemented a kill count into the social club, making it easier for people to track their weapon count. Not ONE complaint about having to start a brand new playthrough for a missed weapon. 

2. I called it moot because your first premise was invalid, making the rest of your spiritual sandcastle admirable but unneccesary to consider & pick apart in detail. But even if we take it into consideration, I’m 100% positive that if MP3 was known to have trophies ding with an up to 3-5 minute delay, there’d be warnings about that in every guide. But by all means, let’s talk about any and every imaginary reason that could have caused the OP’s trophy to pop in the time recorded in his profile.

No, it’s not possible to ignore everybody on the runway while swallowing painkillers either. I just tested it for you on easy and what happens is that once you’re on the runway all your painkillers are gone because now the game calculates damage to your car. So not shooting cars and helicopter ends the chapter long before you’re near the plane because you can’t ‘heal’ the car.

Of course OP’s ‘argument’ is vague and unconvincing because Taz (not having the game on his profile) was making more of an uneducated guess. Which is fine for somebody who’s not familar with MP3. The OP on the other hand is supposed to have done NYMHC a mere week ago. He should know better & have realized that Taz’s explanation doesn’t pan out. Unless he himself doesn’t know the final chapter & its dynamics.

And that’s before we even talk about gud & seyed having the same trophy list just with different timestamps...

Edited by hBLOXs

As I said previously, I know all 3 (seyed, gud and commodore) are cheaters... I'm just trying to get the entire story.

It's nice you guys wanna discuss MP3, but they also got two flags for Sound Shapes, just like the two other ones were reported for that as well.

They've tried to tell me stuff PM, and I'm of course not going to share that, but let's just say I notice it's half-truths and they are holding stuff back. I even gave one of them a chance to hide all their cheated games, and at first they only hid the games that were flagged, not even all Sound Shapes, and then they hid all Sound Shapes, and at that point I don't really believe they are hiding all the games they've cheated. They also gave me an incomplete account of what has happened here. It's obvious they've been playing for each other too.

So yeah, that is what these 3 disputes are more about.

51 minutes ago, hBLOXs said:

blah, blah, blah...

rather than further argue "moot points"... just trying to look at this in as accurate and unbiased a manner as possible without assuming that my experience is ultimate...you seem to be unable to do this...

if these guys are editing their trophies together then this is a whole other matter which I have no idea about...if it is indeed the case and they don't want to explain anything, I personally don't see any reason why these should be unflagged or for their disputes to even remain open...

There's no trophy editing going on, it's just save file stuff.

14 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

rather than further argue "moot points"... just trying to look at this in as accurate and unbiased a manner as possible without assuming that my experience is ultimate...you seem to be unable to do this...

if these guys are editing their trophies together then this is a whole other matter which I have no idea about...if it is indeed the case and they don't want to explain anything, I personally don't see any reason why these should be unflagged or for their disputes to even remain open...

Knowing what's what on that final chapter rather than imagining all kinds of hypothetical reasons that are simply not correct does not make me 'unable to be accurate and unbiased'. I'd say it's the opposite, really. My arguments are accurate whereas yours are made up. So kindly keep your personal attacks to yourself.

And sorry for the blah, blah, blah. I was replying to your blahs. Which I tried to avoid earlier as they are moot. You took offense by that too.

6 hours ago, MMDE said:

There's no trophy editing going on, it's just save file stuff.

then this is super confusing and I have no idea what's going on...apologies for the off topic stuff...

Okay, so they were reported for Max Payne 3, Dead Space 2, and two accounts of Sound Shapes.

2x Sound Shapes is definitely cheated!

He claims MP3 and DS2 wasn't cheated.

2018_04_23_08h15_52.png

Two people playing on the account or going back and forth? And notice it's Dead Space 2.

2018_04_23_08h16_46.png

Definitely two people playing on the account at the same time. Notice it's Dead Space 2 and Max Payne 3.

Edited by MMDE

Yes we are two of us playing on an account and now.

I have not taken a copy and I have told you a few times now you can not accuse me of this.

Why do not you prove it Why do I have two ps3 There are two ps4  is a forum There can be a game at the same time I play a game What different do you accuse me of.

You do not realize now that justice balance does not work well.

Why do you blame me If I was a cop I'm playing a game I do not play dum I always make a copy of a game to me.

Edited by seyed_farhad_mk

My last statement I did not make a copy Believe it or not, god witnessed it.

Edited by seyed_farhad_mk

2 hours ago, MMDE said:

He claims MP3 wasn't cheated, and I can't see he has even mentioned Dead Space 2.

In his defense, he had a thread for DS2 and you closed it to keep it all in one place.

Just now, hBLOXs said:

In his defense, he had a thread for DS2 and you closed it to keep it all in one place.

True. :( Anyway, that is because this does get confusing with 3 related people doing the same thing with multiple threads and PMs etc.

Should MP3 or Dead Space 2 flags stick?

@Commodore422 , feel free to provide information.

Edited by MMDE

I said at first im being honest at you 
My friend was playing ds and i was playing mp3 i do this because i was in a challenge with a friend if i was cheating why i achive the mp3 throphies after 2hours i could unlocked it another day this is the trues i hope you believe me.
If i want to cheat i could have 8 soundships and other games and i would have more than 100 platinums
I dont need to cheat

On 23/04/2018 at 10:55 PM, MMDE said:

Should MP3 or Dead Space 2 flags stick?

What is the reason for the Dead Space 2 flag again? I only saw the acc sharing topic, might have missed if anything else was added.

You mentioned something about sound shapes, did this guy also hack sound shapes? I see 511 hidden trophies now and I didn't see any before. If this is the same case as commodore, he gets the hammer as well, just like commodore did.

Max Payne 3 is definitely cheated. I could argue over and over about this, but @hBLOXs already made a very good and throughout explanation of why it isn't possible and anyone who DID actually play the game, will know it's right. It's an extremely scripted scene, I remember because i've played it recently when getting the said game to 100%, since I had challenge mode left to do.