Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
seyed_farhad_mk

seyed_farhad_mk's Dispute

141 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

What is the reason for the Dead Space 2 flag again? I only saw the acc sharing topic, might have missed if anything else was added.

You mentioned something about sound shapes, did this guy also hack sound shapes? I see 511 hidden trophies now and I didn't see any before. If this is the same case as commodore, he gets the hammer as well, just like commodore did.

Max Payne 3 is definitely cheated. I could argue over and over about this, but @hBLOXs already made a very good and throughout explanation of why it isn't possible and anyone who DID actually play the game, will know it's right. It's an extremely scripted scene, I remember because i've played it recently when getting the said game to 100%, since I had challenge mode left to do.

2018_04_25_10h20_39.png

Posted (edited)

Nice spot by whoever flagged MP3, I wasn't able to find anything else dodgy with the list at first glance. I'm pretty sure either Old School or Hardcore mode trophies can be glitched if you complete the other just by reloading last available checkpoint in chapter select and changing difficulty but you would still have had to use the launcher in previous runs so still wouldn't explain the 31 seconds between the trophies. Definitely looks like save file use, I don't think CFW is involved.

NYMHC was likely gained by either buying it or account sharing or w/e based on the time difference from the previous DS2 trophy since I don't think you can pop it with a save file due to how that game mode works. Although I'm not sure what happens if you use a save that already has NYMHC completed. I can provide my own save if someone wants to test it; I'm assuming you need some kind of resigning software for that.

EDIT: Source: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/max-payne-3-a/159559-easy-hardcore-trophy.html which mentions an easy way for the Hardcore, and further down comments state it's not possible for it to work the other way around so consider this a moot point in this case.

Edited by Zolkovo

4 minutes ago, MMDE said:

2018_04_25_10h20_39.png

Yeah, same thing I recall, the Dead Space 2 is legit, although someone else was doing it for him, team accounts aren't against the site rules. Can't flag that. You also don't need to do Hardcore in a full sitting. You can literally make a save in the last checkpoint of the game and beat it really quick after that. Others have also said it's legit iirc.

But then we have how many versions of Sound Shapes again? Those alone should be enough to remove this guy from the leaderboards for good.

Posted (edited)

Yes, we do have proof.

It’s in your impossible timestamps.

MP3, 2x Sound Shapes.

You have been asked to explain MP3 multiple times.

SS is very cut and dried.

ETA: @Zolkovo

You can kind of simulate how MP3 reacts to savefile use if you have a chance to use your own save on a ps3 where your id is new/wiped & re-created.

I’ve recently bought a new ps3 and after fully syncing my profile and loading MP3 those trophies started dinging again (~every 30 seconds).

So I’m guessing that loading a savefile with old school on the last checkpoint triggers that exact 31 seconds scenario we see here. You pick up the launcher - all weapons are triggered. You end the checkpoint - old school is triggered.

If NYMHC triggers after starting that mode can’t tell, that you could test by wiping your profile or using a different ps3. Maybe even don’t sync and stay offline.

Edited by hBLOXs

11 minutes ago, seyed_farhad_mk said:

Do you have proof?

I tell you again I went by myself.

Your word isn't worth anything since you lied so much. I rather stick to the facts. If it's proven that you cheated in too many games, you will be terminated from the leaderboards. If you wanna get back in them, make a new account and don't get caught cheating again.

I lied to what.

If you want to judge me or kick from this site first find a person who can translate turkish to english i can tell him what is the story because i am telling the trues but you dont want to belive i think

I have finished the game and some of them are jealous it is not justice.

Posted (edited)

27 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

I wonder if it's possible to discern the legitimacy of their MP3 saves if we have access to their R* Social Club pages. I imagine the stats found there are vastly unique for everyone.

e.g. https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zolkovo/games/maxpayne3/ps3/sp/career

Anyone know how to make the above public?

Lol, I already checked. If your stats aren’t shared, that’s it for amateurs like me.

But I can assure you that seyed has no MP3 tracking at all and now get this: Commodore has MP3 tracked, also set to private but on all of his stats, except for the ps3 trophies, the R* Social Club switches his stats to xbox360...

ETA: @seyed_farhad_mk

I hope you understand that the burden of an English site, that you wish to be part of, cannot be to accommodate translators for every possible language under the sun. It seems easier and more reasonable for you to deliver appropriate translations that are understandable at said English site yourself.

Edited by hBLOXs

@hBLOXs

You can not convict me with anything You closed your own List You open your own list.

If you want to throw me a site, you will bring the translator first. Then throw meIf you want to throw me a site, you will bring the translator first. Then throw me

I have a right to defend myself. You can not tell him.

Posted (edited)

I am not the one convicting anybody nor am I the one deciding on tranlator budgets.

All I am doing is providing knowledge of a game you have been flagged for and that you are asked to explain. To those here who know that your timestamps do not display regular gameplay.

ETA: It was 3 of you with the exact same games showing improbable timestamps, flagging each other, if I understand correctly. So I went ahead and checked the R* Social Club stats for all of you.

Edited by hBLOXs

39 minutes ago, seyed_farhad_mk said:

If you want to judge me or kick from this site first find a person who can translate turkish to english

Pretty sure @MMDE speaks Turkish and also coulda swore he said in this very thread he'd help you if you need Turkish.

41 minutes ago, seyed_farhad_mk said:

I have finished the game and some of them are jealous it is not justice.

That's just ridiculous dude no one is jealous. 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Zolkovo said:

I wonder if it's possible to discern the legitimacy of their MP3 saves if we have access to their R* Social Club pages. I imagine the stats found there are vastly unique for everyone.

e.g. https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zolkovo/games/maxpayne3/ps3/sp/career

Anyone know how to make the above public?

Unfortunately, R* Social Club web site stats aren’t absolutely reliable source of information. Even your own checklist, for example, shows that only 83/84 golden guns and 64/65 clues were found, as well as 2 out of 17 chapters don’t have completion time for New York Minute mode, while corresponding trophies “A License To Kill”, “An Echo Of The Past” and “A New York Minute” are all unlocked.

Edited by Se7en
typo

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, Se7en said:

Unfortunately, R* Social Club web site stats aren’t absolutely reliable source of information. Even your own checklist, for example, shows that only 83/84 golden guns and 64/65 clues were found, as well as 2 out of 17 chapters doesn’t have completion time for New York Minute mode, while corresponding trophies “A License To Kill”, “An Echo Of The Past” and “A New York Minute” are all unlocked.

Fair point. I know I missed one golden gun part during the first playthrough that I went and found straight away via chapter select which might explain that but I have no idea why the clues are listed as 64/65.

FYI, those two chapters lacking a medal in NYM I just did so woefully that I didn't get awarded anything lol. I only played each chapter once since I wasn't bothered about MP3 leaderboards or medals. If you go to the leaderboards section it still displays my best time and # of attempts (1); it just wasn't good enough to qualify for a medal on those two chapters and I had no interest or reason to replay them.

I still think it would be a reasonable source of information for general career statistics comparison as I don't think there would be too much of a standard deviation there. Specifically things like pills taken, bullets fired, time played, weapon preferences etc. If *all* these things are identical or very similar between the suspected parties then that's probably due to copied saves.

Edited by Zolkovo

@hBLOXs Lol , he says I bought a new ps3 and used my previous saves and dinged !! trophies and he closed his trophy list , it seems we found real cheater here who think is one of judges !!

@MMDE

2 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

FYI, those two chapters lacking a medal in NYM I just did so woefully that I didn't get awarded anything lol. I only played each level once since I wasn't bothered about MP3 leaderboards or medals.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to scrutinize your trophy list :) Just wanted to illustrate that Social Club data is far from correct very often. My personal MP3 stats are even more of a mess, most likely due to a poor internet connection on my part I believe.

1 minute ago, Se7en said:

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to scrutinize your trophy list :) Just wanted to illustrate that Social Club data is far from correct very often. My personal MP3 stats are even more of a mess, most likely due to a poor internet connection on my part I believe.

Totally understood :) I'm just trying to find a reasonable way to establish the OP's defence. I figured if he could could sync his MP3 save data with the social club, it would at least provide something for us to work with.

Is it not possible to unlock hardcore via custom firmware as to explain how a save file wouldn't work?

Posted (edited)

On 21.4.2018 at 1:44 AM, MMDE said:

Well, AFAIK, MP3 can't be done using save files.

I actually know for a fact a lot of the people who has the MP3 platinum hasn't done it legitimately, I just haven't removed them yet.

Feel free to kick them all out, so the platinum rarity drops to the level it deserves :D

On 21.4.2018 at 1:44 AM, MMDE said:

Another interesting thing to note here is that guderian910 and seyed_farhad_mk seems to have been playing through the game making the same progress in both games around the same time, at least of what has been done in 2018.

You can tell here:

https://psnprofiles.com/guderian910/log?dir=asc&page=108

https://psnprofiles.com/guderian910/log?dir=asc&page=109

That someone else did MP3 for guderian, or something like that.

But the same is the case for seyed as well:

https://psnprofiles.com/seyed_farhad_mk/log?dir=asc&page=50

And they both got that command & conquer game popping up in between. :S 

Unfortunatly, guderians profile has been removed, so I cant compare the times. Did they BOTH unlock the trophies for BOTH games at the same times? Seyed said he played Max Payne on his and his friends account, so guderian probably played Dead Space on both accounts. However, unlocking the trophies for both games on two accounts on the same day by only two people is definitly impossible.

Also, its very unlikely to NOT unlock the trophy for kills with each gun in your first playthrough, but he didnt even unlock it after 2 playthroughs. Doesnt make much sense to me. You would really need to try to not unlock it. And why would a trophy hunter do that?

It also seems like he unlocked it with a weapon that you HAVE to use in every playthrough. So getting it at the end of your third playthrough with that specific weapon is impossible. This might be done with an edited savegame, but since they also unlocked  The Shadows Rushed Me, which cant be done with a savegame, they probably just used CFW to directly hack their trophies.

Edited by Sinthoras_96

@Sinthoras_96

wow intersting ! a large group of cheaters here who know all kind of cheats , decide wheter or not I am cheating , I am playing mp3 for 9 months and I dont have CFW like u , sry .

13 minutes ago, seyed_farhad_mk said:

@Sinthoras_96

wow intersting ! a large group of cheaters here who know all kind of cheats , decide wheter or not I am cheating , I am playing mp3 for 9 months and I dont have CFW like u , sry .

For 9 Months? lol You played it in July 2017, then you took a break until february. I wouldnt count that as 9 months of playing.

Posted (edited)

Just to be clear, his excuse for MP3 is that he shares his account with his brother, hence the name of the account.

1 hour ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Unfortunatly, guderians profile has been removed, so I cant compare the times. Did they BOTH unlock the trophies for BOTH games at the same times? Seyed said he played Max Payne on his and his friends account, so guderian probably played Dead Space on both accounts. However, unlocking the trophies for both games on two accounts on the same day by only two people is definitly impossible.

They unlocked the MP3 trophy in question just some few hours apart.

And, I expected them to hide stats, so here we go:

2018_04_25_17h52_42.png

2018_04_25_17h53_21.png

2018_04_25_17h54_01.png

2018_04_25_17h52_02.png

Edited by MMDE