Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
seyed_farhad_mk

seyed_farhad_mk's Dispute

141 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

I wonder if it's possible to discern the legitimacy of their MP3 saves if we have access to their R* Social Club pages. I imagine the stats found there are vastly unique for everyone.

e.g. https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zolkovo/games/maxpayne3/ps3/sp/career

Anyone know how to make the above public?

Yours is public.

As I said before we play on two ps3 s , online and offline in same account 
About battle of bulge , That's a ps4 game and we played it when we were both online and that's possible 
That is all about me , And I am tired of cheater judges here who know how to cheat and not get.

20 minutes ago, seyed_farhad_mk said:

And I am tired of cheater judges here who know how to cheat and not get.

You're not going to help your case by throwing out epithets to the moderators here. Ad hominem weakens arguments.

Just present your case to the best of your ability. Some people have raised legitimate issues with your games, and you have alternated between blaming your lack of English skills (a reasonable excuse) to insulting the people looking over your case (not a reasonable excuse). Just give reasons as to why your trophies are legitimate.

29 minutes ago, seyed_farhad_mk said:

About battle of bulge , That's a ps4 game and we played it when we were both online and that's possible 
That is all about me , And I am tired of cheater judges here who know how to cheat and not get.

So this guderian910 is your brother and both of you play on both accounts on two ps3?

In other words: You did the New York Minute Hardcore run two times in a row (first trophy 8:48 am on guderian910, second trophy 1:12 pm on seyed_farhad_mk) and at the same time your brother played dead space on your account? I just try to understand this ....

Edited by Sinthoras_96

41 minutes ago, seyed_farhad_mk said:

58 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Just to be clear, his excuse for MP3 is that he shares his account with his brother, hence the name of the account.

Do you see that?

11 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

So this guderian910 is your brother and both of you play on both accounts on two ps3?

I don't think that's true, but I do find it strange it was first done for one, then quickly the other. And we know they know each other, and they've both been caught for other games and there's a good reason they were reported in the first place.

4 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Do you see that?

I don't think that's true, but I do find it strange it was first done for one, then quickly the other. And we know they know each other, and they've both been caught for other games and there's a good reason they were reported in the first place.

Well, this guderian guy said the exact same thing in his dispute (sharing accounts/ps3 with his brother) and they got flagged for the same game and both of them dont write in good english. So I just assumed they were refering to each other ^^

The thing is: If guderian and he are brothers and do share their accounts on 2 ps3 and also earn trophies for each other, it would be perfectly possible, that one of them did two NYMHC runs in a row in Max Payne 3 (one on account A and another one on account B), while the other one did Dead Space 2 on account A.

HOWEVER, this would bring up the question, how Account B was able to earn Killzone 1 trophies at the exact same time. Max Payne, Dead Space and Killzone are 3 games. 2 people with 2 consoles cant play 3 games at the same time lol

If they arent brothers and the similarities are just coincidence (which I doubt tbh), we should ignore guderians profile for this dispute (he has been profen to be a cheater in many other games anyway).

Lets assume seyed really has a brother, who is using the account together with him and also earns trophies together with him. Now it woul be perfectly possible, that one of the two brothers played Max Payne 3 on console A and the other played Dead Space 2 on console B.

HOWEVER, this would lead us to the question, which account they used to play battle of bulge together online on ps4 (he said he played it with his brother).

ALSO, as @hBLOXs pointed out earlier, it still wouldnt explain the strange timestamp for the all guns used trophy in Max Payne 3.

so I konw Guderian means I am cheater ?!! He left psnprofiles because this nonesense, I know him and we help eachother as today we got trophies after eachother too . boost is legal as far as I konw and same with share play 

@seyed_farhad_mk At this point, instead of trying to deflect your dispute or point fingers elsewhere let's try to stay on point. I don't know much about the other games but re Max Payne 3, as @hBLOXs and others have already asked you multiple times, please explain how you or your brother obtained :bronze:A Few Hundred Bullets Back 31 seconds before :gold:Maximum Payne.

@hBLOXs said he dinggled !! his mp3 trophies using save , anyway there is a known bug for the launcher bicause u need direct hit with it not splash damage and I did it right before ending

1 hour ago, seyed_farhad_mk said:

so I konw Guderian means I am cheater ?!! He left psnprofiles because this nonesense, I know him and we help eachother as today we got trophies after eachother too . boost is legal as far as I konw and same with share play 

Share Play on PS3? Seriously?

38 minutes ago, seyed_farhad_mk said:

@hBLOXs said he dinggled !! his mp3 trophies using save , anyway there is a known bug for the launcher bicause u need direct hit with it not splash damage and I did it right before ending

That ‚Äėknown bug‚Äô refers to the LAW and is... not relevant here.

But let‚Äôs say the ‚Äėdirect hit‚Äô you claim triggered your trophy was the plane. How did you unlock Hard, Hardcore and more importantly ‚Äėthe road-kill¬†behind me‚Äô earlier then?

Edited by hBLOXs

2 minutes ago, seyed_farhad_mk said:

its relevent here and they are unlockable with splash hit ..."dingle "

It is not. The LAW is in chapter 13. The final 2 checkpoints of the game are in chapter 14 with the exact same weapon. The grenade launcher. Every time.

Edited by hBLOXs

2 minutes ago, seyed_farhad_mk said:

thats not only for LAW , its law and grenade launcher

Even if that was the case, how did you avoid using it in your first two play-throughs (Hard & Hardcore) for the final checkpoint? This has already been asked, and you haven't answered it.

Also I did some testing and I don't know how on earth you avoid using the grenade launcher across one play-through, let alone three. It makes a lot of segments in CH13 a cakewalk especially on HC/OS.. not to mention the CH14 runway.

Let’s go with the grenade launcher is also bugged.

So that means you managed to total everything on the runway exclusively with splashdamage.

It‚Äôs pretty obvious that your ‚ÄėRoad-kill behind me‚Äô was done via chapter select. Because your Hardcore trophy is 5 days after that.

So you did the runway sequence at least 4 times prior to Hundred bullets & Old school.

Now please explain how you stopped the plane from taking off via splashdamage at least 3 times.

ETA: Also, how do you take down the helicopter via splash?

Edited by hBLOXs

I used it but no direct hit , and no kills counted for me for launcher in rockstar club till I searched and tried to get direct hit

Ok so just to round things up, this is your defence for Max Payne 3:

• You used the grenade launcher across three play-throughs and at least one chapter select whilst scoring no direct kills
  • You managed to take down the plane in CH14 at least two times with splash damage (impossible afaik)
  • You took down at least four helicopters with splash damage (lol)
  • You managed to exclusively kill with grenade launcher splash damage (presumably unintentionally) across three play-throughs until the very last action of your Old School run

Is this correct? @seyed_farhad_mk I hope you realise you are pleading your case to vets of this game (myself not included) and this nonsense simply won't fly (pun intended).

Edited by Zolkovo

so it seems I cant write what I mean , it should be human body not helicopter , car or air plane , any modrator  knows turkish ? 

4 minutes ago, seyed_farhad_mk said:

so it seems I cant write what I mean , it should be human body not helicopter , car or air plane , any modrator  knows turkish ? 

Are you using Google Translate? https://translate.google.com/

Edited by Afro_Gear

@seyed_farhad_mk I don't know how lucky you will get with someone who speaks Turkish on here. Please do your best with Google Translate. If you're rich and this is very important to you, consider a human translation service which correctly interprets meaning and tone, and not just the actual words. Such as https://www.translatebyhumans.com/.

14 minutes ago, Afro_Gear said:

@seyed_farhad_mk I don't know how lucky you will get with someone who speaks Turkish on here. Please do your best with Google Translate. If you're rich and this is very important to you, consider a human translation service which correctly interprets meaning and tone, and not just the actual words. Such as https://www.translatebyhumans.com/.

Just to add to this, if you're using Google Translate or equivalent it's important that you input in perfect grammar in your base language to get the best translation results. This also involves avoiding contractions where applicable. Trust me on this, I have to translate a lot of stuff into English!

Edited by Zolkovo