Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ultr4ReVenG

seyed_farhad_mk's Dispute

141 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, seyed_farhad_mk said:

so I konw Guderian means I am cheater ?!! He left psnprofiles because this nonesense, I know him and we help eachother as today we got trophies after eachother too . boost is legal as far as I konw and same with share play 

You all 3 cheated SS, you all 3 got MP3 shortly after each other, and one of you say the two others cheated MP3, and one says the other cheated SS etc. I know you guys know each other very well, and have been cheating together.

5 minutes ago, MMDE said:

You all 3 cheated SS, you all 3 got MP3 shortly after each other, and one of you say the two others cheated MP3, and one says the other cheated SS etc. I know you guys know each other very well, and have been cheating together.

If this guy has more than 3 cheated Sound Shapes lists, just close the dispute and remove him from the leaderboards for good. MP3 is cheated and even if it wasn't, it wouldn't matter. End this madness, there is no reason to take this further.

2 minutes ago, seyed_farhad_mk said:

@TheYuriG

There is no evidence in your hand.

Your trophies are the evidence and you failed to prove otherwise, therefore you remain guilty as you started. Shouldn't even have disputed and maybe your Sound Shapes hacked lists wouldn't have been found, but you chose to come here and lie, now you get punished as you deserve.

44 minutes ago, seyed_farhad_mk said:

I unload 2 games.  ss 

Then will the matter be closed?

You are only allowed 2 games hidden to still appear on the leaderboards which both your Sound Shapes lists will take up, seeing as you are still trying (and it would appear failing) to dispute both Max Payne 3 and (I think) Dead Space 2 you will need to clear both of those to be done with it and that is dependent on nobody else finding anything else suspicious on your account. 

Edited by Martain2

yes unfortunately I trusted @commodore for sound shapes because he said that's completely legal that's my fault, but those are only 2 of them and I didn't used any other cheat , If u don't believe me whatever , because I played mp3 ,deadspace and unlocked their trophies , but @hBLO says u cheated because he think my trophies unlocked like his dinglling cheats , why u don't ask him to show us his trophies if he is right

1 hour ago, seyed_farhad_mk said:

yes unfortunately I trusted @commodore for sound shapes because he said that's completely legal that's my fault, but those are only 2 of them and I didn't used any other cheat , If u don't believe me whatever , because I played mp3 ,deadspace and unlocked their trophies , but @hBLO says u cheated because he think my trophies unlocked like his dinglling cheats , why u don't ask him to show us his trophies if he is right

The difference is that @hBLOXs is not the one under suspicion and the fact he has his trophies hidden (for whatever reason) means he isn't included in any of the leaderboards anyway, 

If he wants to show his trophies in comparison to yours it is entirely his choice but you constantly accusing anyone else of cheating to try to move the blame elsewhere is getting tedious.

Edited by Martain2

2 hours ago, seyed_farhad_mk said:

I like how you hate being accused of cheating but have no problems calling @hBLOXs a cheater even though you have misunderstood his story. He says he loaded a save on a new PS3 and trophies started unlocking. As soon as he logged back into psn and synced, his timestamps would return to normal. I've had this happen on multiple occasions when having to buy new PS3s. Sorry if you didn't understand his story due to the language barrier but even if that's the case you shouldn't just misinterpret the info to accuse others as a deflection against your dispute.

I wasn’t going to acknowledge that deflecting bs but...

actually, my trophies are triggered again even though my profile is fully synced.

Very weird. All games are at their correct percentage but once I start a game again it goes down to 0% and - for a while trophies ding once more. But they never show new timestamps. They load with their original times.

But that’s of course because I’ve been playing MP3 since 2012 and anybody who knows where to look can easily see that for themselves ;)

1 minute ago, hBLOXs said:

I wasn’t going to acknowledge that deflecting bs but...

actually, my trophies are triggered again even though my profile is fully synced.

Very weird. All games are at their correct percentage but once I start a game again it goes down to 0% and - for a while trophies ding once more. But they never show new timestamps. They load with their original times.

But that’s of course because I’ve been playing MP3 since 2012 and anybody who knows where to look can easily see that for themselves ;)

Had the same 'problem' as well when my PS3 crashed and I had to format the HDD. My Trophies were synced but I 'get' them again when I started a new game. Doesn't matter which one. But they didn't change the timestamps since the trophies were already sinced.

I think we should all use "dingling" more often haha.

I also had the problem with KZ2 after re-formatting HDD (I already had 100% on it) but of course timestamps never change once synced so it doesn't really matter even if the trophies are re-popping on the UI. Another reason why I found some of Hakoom's excuses hilarious back in the days.

Anyway, re MP3 you really haven't provided any substantial evidence to support your claim. I actually think you might have done NYMHC by yourself which is why I think you feel hard done by this flag. Having said that there's no doubt in my mind a save file was used for Old School mode which you probably regret at this point as it's quite an easy mode in comparison. Some honesty from you would be appreciated because you are just insulting our intellect and knowledge of these games at this point and this flag is unlikely to be lifted in any case.

17 minutes ago, dermarx said:

Had the same 'problem' as well when my PS3 crashed and I had to format the HDD. My Trophies were synced but I 'get' them again when I started a new game. Doesn't matter which one. But they didn't change the timestamps since the trophies were already sinced.

Funny, but it happens to me on PS3 when I am starting a game which I didn't play for couple of weeks/months. For example I have 98% on that game, starting it and trophy list is being reduced to 0%, like starting it for the very first time. Then I can receive the trophies again with the new timpestamps, but anyway after syncing everything is coming back to 98% with the old tmestamps. No clue why is happening like that.

Edited by Smashero

6 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Funny, but it happens to me on PS3 when I am starting a game which I didn't play for couple of weeks/months. For example I have 98% on that game, starting it and trophy list is being reduced to 0%, like starting it for the very first time. Then I can receive the trophies again with the new timpestamps, but anyway after syncing everything is coming back to 98% with the old tmestamps. No clue why is happening like that.

It happened to me once with Wipeout HD and nobody believed me.

I was going for the online trophies a couple of years ago, suddenly i lost all my trophies and re-gained them, but they were already synced.

You are not a cheater with a hidden list huh ? you can't acuse me becauase you are cheater who knows every possible way to cheat , I can't waste my time here talking pep like u who think is a judge here do whatever you want cuz Im leaving this awesome site with awsome judges good luck

@MMDE Thank you very much.

@ProfBambam55 I wasn’t even necessarily referring to your investigations/suggestions nor was I putting down his non-native language skills when I call it ‘latching onto’. I’m merely using that expression due to his (IMO) complete lack of knowledge of the game.

And as to your indirect hits on the runway: sure, disputer & you might be absolutely right that cars and planes don’t count for rotary kills. But have you tried to get through chapter 13 without it? On hardcore no less?

Disputer’s profile shows him to have done chapter 13 on hard, hardcore and old school without direct hits.

And thanks for also agreeing that 31 seconds before the final cutscene there is only the plane.

ETA: @seyed_farhad_mk again, this is NOT about me.

I’m not the one desperately trying to appear on leaderboards where I don’t belong. I’m the one not caring enough about trophy display to share it with the world.

ETA2:

In case that wasn’t clear enough: no, I’m not a cheater. I haven’t been flagged, asked to hide a game or anything. Ever. 

I have no desire to cheat myself to something that only has one value: being earned by accomplishing something according to pre-defined conditions and requirements. I did use the blue water room exploit on my UC Remastered Crushing though, lol. Wish I’d known about it back when I did the original.

Edited by hBLOXs

2 hours ago, seyed_farhad_mk said:

You are not a cheater with a hidden list huh ? you can't acuse me becauase you are cheater who knows every possible way to cheat , I can't waste my time here talking pep like u who think is a judge here do whatever you want cuz Im leaving this awesome site with awsome judges good luck

I think many people here would vote to give others benefit of the doubt when time stamps are questionable but in your case they seem to not be...if you give any explanation as to how it's actually possible to earn the two trophies in 31 seconds I would be willing to test it out and provide evidence to back up your story...

i did in fact test out the method you claimed and the conclusion was well, it's not legitimately possible...even under the craziest circumstances and odds...so well, you (or someone who has access to you psn account) must've cheated and just don't/doesn't want to admit...it's unfortunate but it happens...accusing us of cheating in return or being "false judges" or whatever just makes things look worse for you when we are doing our best to draw on fact to analyze your list and all signs point to foul play...flags are taken pretty seriously by the community here and whether they are lifted or not is usually looked into quite carefully...your dispute has been no exception...

if you've decided to leave the site over this, that's your call and I really don't think has anything to do with anyone here...i would recommend not cheating in the future if you'd like to avoid the possibility of finding yourself in situations like this...

Edited by ProfBambam55

10 hours ago, dermarx said:

When this happens, remember to sync the trophies on PSN with your console, then you'll have the trophies. Yes, the earlier dates overwrites newer dates, and newer dates doesn't overwrite earlier dates. And by newer and earlier I mean the actual date.

10 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

but of course timestamps never change once synced

This is false, but let's not discuss this topic.

9 hours ago, Smashero said:

Of course this happens. The trophies are fist saved on the console/HDD, so with a new console/HDD, you'd need to download the trophies from PSN... But yes, earning the same trophies again shouldn't be a problem, they are newer dates, as in earned in 2018 instead of earned in 2017, so they won't overwrite what's on PSN.

9 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

I was going for the online trophies a couple of years ago, suddenly i lost all my trophies and re-gained them, but they were already synced.

It is possible for trophies to corrupt. This is super rare, and has happened to me. You're lucky you had synced them.

6 hours ago, seyed_farhad_mk said:

@hBLOXs did you understand something you wrote???

I understood pretty much all of it. :S

Edited by MMDE

6 hours ago, seyed_farhad_mk said:

2018_04_26_21h18_28.png

o.O Are you guys friends again?

8 hours ago, MMDE said:

The trophies are first saved on the console/HDD, so with a new console/HDD, you'd need to download the trophies from PSN... But yes, earning the same trophies again shouldn't be a problem, they are newer dates, as in earned in 2018 instead of earned in 2017, so they won't overwrite what's on PSN.

This is because trophies revert back to 0% (even after updating the trophy profile on a new console) and they need to be sync'd again after loading the game.