Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ultr4ReVenG

seyed_farhad_mk's Dispute

141 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, dj_helyx said:

This is because trophies revert back to 0% (even after updating the trophy profile on a new console) and they need to be sync'd again after loading the game.

They don't revert back to 0%. You simply don't have the trophy data on your console yet. As I said, you need to download the trophies from PSN.

Why this is not closed yet? This getting more messed up everyday lol. Looks like it's not going to end either.

1 hour ago, seyed_farhad_mk said:

No evidence available Why would you turn it off ???

Because your both Sound Shapes are not legit, and your Max Payne 3 not either. Witch comes to 3 flags. And you can't show proof so that means end of the dispute.

You guys see those beards ?
Because of how many hours i put to gaming i couldnt get a free time 
to cut them and now that you are saying to me i got max payne 3 trophies by using saves ?!

Why is this crap still continuing? Now this guys is attacking people because they have beards? LOL PLEASE NO.

Where is the owner of this site ?
I want him to be here now and i want to speak to him , these people are kid and they cant tell me a convincing word some say i cheated and some say i didnt cheated , so which justice you want me to believe ?

@seyed_farhad_mk

Did i attack you because you have a beard? I am just simply saying that those 3 games are not legit, see your times for using all the weapons and New York Min 31 sec different witch many guys already discussed this with you simply because the rails cutscene is much longer. And i'm not putting my energy into this thread, because the flags are right. So, don't need to continue.

Memebers told me 2 or 3 sounds ship is not problem if it is 4 or more you gonna be flagged you can see this massage in first page of topic

@TazDevilz1986

Not a reasonable answer.

15 minutes ago, seyed_farhad_mk said:

Memebers told me 2 or 3 sounds ship is not problem if it is 4 or more you gonna be flagged you can see this massage in first page of topic

@TazDevilz1986

Not a reasonable answer.

if you have 2 flags you can hide the games and stay on the leaderboards however if you get 3 or more in total and even if you are hiding some other games due to existing flags then you have gone over the limit.

TLDR; 2 flags is the maximum you can 'get away' with

57 minutes ago, seyed_farhad_mk said:

Where is the owner of this site ?
I want him to be here now and i want to speak to him , these people are kid and they cant tell me a convincing word some say i cheated and some say i didnt cheated , so which justice you want me to believe ?

People are "kid" but you'll stay flagged. End of the story.