Sagga1

100% not achieved although everything is done?

4 posts in this topic

I just finished my last challenge - High Dive - which I saved for last because I could not get Laura to dive consistently until I found a reliable solution. After finishing the last couple of dives, the challenge was completed and although everything is complete in the Geothermal valley (100% in this region), it still says 98% complete on the world map. I have double checked and everything else (aside from the wicked vale) has 100% completion. Is this truly glitched? :( I do not want to start over and try to get 100% completion again....it took too much time to get here! 

Are there areas that don't show up on the map/can't be fast traveled to? The previous game had 2 or 3 of those which lead people to have the same doubt. Might be worth looking that up.

I thought I’d post this here instead of making a pointless new thread. So I started this today and played the prologue 3 times, I got to Syria and the trophy for surviving the avalanche in the prologue didn’t unlock. Does anybody have any knowledge of how I may fix this?

This the 20th anniversary edition on disc that I’m playing and I did complete it a few years ago on my old account. Not sure if that may be the reason? I never had problems with it the first time. Any help would be much appreciated!

On 28.4.2018 at 4:16 AM, Hogie838 said:

I thought I’d post this here instead of making a pointless new thread. So I started this today and played the prologue 3 times, I got to Syria and the trophy for surviving the avalanche in the prologue didn’t unlock. Does anybody have any knowledge of how I may fix this?

This is a late answer, but for anyone wondering about the 'Quite a Tumble' trophy, for me it unlocked at the beginning of Siberian Wilderness. Not sure if that is when it's supposed to unlock but if it doesn't unlock after the prologue just keep playing and it might/should unlock.