Where can find this weapons?

Shadow2p

Hi, I'm trying unlock the platinum trophy of this game, i have the 18 uber weapons, all the weapons of the shop, secondary quest and the mini medals weapons, but the list of weapons is in 98%, searching in YouTube i see the weapons that i need are this 

Builder's Mallet,  imp's fork,  heroine's claws,  heroine's heavy wand and heroine's staff 

I don't have any idea about where can found this weapons and i only need this for the platinum trophy so, someone can help me with some information, please? 

Thanks for reading. 

Hi, yes, in this video i can see the complete weapons list and delete the weapons don't are needed for the trophy, but i need this weapons i posted for the trophy and i don't have any idea about where can found this, i play the game more of 170 hours to complete all and i can't surrender now :(

• 1 month later...
On 4/20/2018 at 7:45 PM, Shadow2p said:

Hi, I'm trying unlock the platinum trophy of this game, i have the 18 uber weapons, all the weapons of the shop, secondary quest and the mini medals weapons, but the list of weapons is in 98%, searching in YouTube i see the weapons that i need are this 

Builder's Mallet,  imp's fork,  heroine's claws,  heroine's heavy wand and heroine's staff 

I don't have any idea about where can found this weapons and i only need this for the platinum trophy so, someone can help me with some information, please? 

Thanks for reading. 

Hey, congrats on getting the trophy!

If anyone else is having issues finding the hero/heroine equipment, you can get them by switching the cousins' jobs. You always start out with a hero/heroine weapon the first time you change your job class, so be sure to switch to each one on both characters. Best of luck!