Give Me God of War

phoenix_shade

2 hours ago, phoenix_shade said:

Everything kills you in 1-3 hit

The wolves ate me for breakfast.

The part under the bridge took me 2.5 hours to get past.

Wow... ?

Maybe they did well not to add a trophy for beating this mode then - saves us another online, whining petition... ?

Edited by Neef-GT5
  • Like 1

Yeah fighting monsters one on one or two at a time is pretty easy now that I've gotten the hang of dodging and parrying but man when you have three or more to deal with things get annoying. I found it helps to keep moving around so you can keep them all in your sight and don't have to worry about a back attack but if you get bum rushed faster than you can dodge or parry, things get bad real quick. Fun though, I wouldn't call myself a difficulty fetishist but I felt like I should get the hardest mode out of the way first so subsequent playthroughs I could feel justified to myself playing on an easier difficulty

3 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Playing on normal difficulty

You guys who play on give me god of war are the real mvp. 

Same here, I can handle normal difficulty fairly well.  I would not do well on the harder ones at all.

But those who do play on the harder ones, props to you guys with the skill x.x

• Like 1

Just now, DrakeHellsing said:

Same here, I can handle normal difficulty fairly well.  I would not do well on the harder ones at all.

But those who do play on the harder ones, props to you guys with the skill x.x

yeah lol same I'm enjoying the game soooo much but would be frustrating if I'm going up to hard I think :"D

As a completionist I'm happy to get it platinum but to be fair the give me god should be in the trophy list 

5 hours ago, phoenix_shade said:

There's no trophy for it, I told myself.

I like a challenge, I told myself.

I played the Witcher 3 on super hard mode too, and I did ok, I told myself.

Well...

Everything kills you in 1-3 hit

The wolves ate me for breakfast.

The part under the bridge took me 2.5 hours to get past.

No matter how many F Bombs I drop, I'm not giving up.

How are you guys liking it?

\ ( ._.) \      |__|  *flips table*

Well, I have to wait 5 days for GameStop to deliver (fuck you, Amazon), but I guess the XP reward will help out a bunch. 

Just now, Deluziion90 said:

yeah lol same I'm enjoying the game soooo much but would be frustrating if I'm going up to hard I think :"D

As a completionist I'm happy to get it platinum but to be fair the give me god should be in the trophy list 

Yeah, I do agree, it should have been a trophy too... but maybe this will be one I get to platinum (since I hear those trials in this one aren't all that bad either).

I mean, there are certain monsters that are just dicks and a real pain to deal with on normal alone, can't imagine how annoying they'll be on the hardest setting x.x

1 hour ago, Deluziion90 said:

Perfectly honest, I feel difficulty trophies shouldn't even be a thing people should be able to platinum a game at a setting they can enjoy best but that's just me. If you want hard, play hard, if you want easy, play easy

As for GmGoW difficulty, stay aggressive, playing defense just let's mobs gang up on you and heavy attacks with leviathan are a great way to start an aerial combo. I'm not too far though so I suspect mobs will be more trouble later on

Edited by majob
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, FresHOnline_ said:

i think they will add a title update with a highest difficulty trophy so most of us who want the 100 are gonna have to do it either way 

Not sure, if so the GmGoW difficulty would have been unlocked along with the patch/update, like was done for Horizon for instance...

F it, I am giving up, restarting at a lower difficulty to enjoy the story first. I was just past the first revenant. I went a little crazy and turn off all the UI element as well on the hardest difficulty haha. Every encounter took me a few tries, but the bane of my life is those ranged mobs, they are killing me and i cant block their attacks damn it.

Hey guys, i started on GmGoW difficulty.

I really didn't expect something like that.

It's really terryfing, and almost every encounter become a little boss fight.

To enjoy the game and the story i don't suggest it.

I'll try to keep going, but my head hurts ?

Souls and Bloodborne are nothing compared to this.

I don't wanna make and overstatement but i think it's the hardest game i ever played with this difficulty. It remembers me of the last challenge of Vanquish.