Give Me God of War

phoenix_shade

I know right. I really hate how every creature gets a level up (like it wasnt hard enough the way they was). I'm about to go to Jotunheim and I have a feeling that I will fight those ice dudes a lot, I f*** hate them they're so annoying (more than nightmares). annoying annoying.

On 10/05/2018 at 1:57 AM, KratosTheMighty said:

All you get for completing it on the highest difficulty are shield skins and a pat on the back. The shield skins add no bonus to your stats either, worthless.

That sucks, given how tough this mode is the warriors that manage to complete it really should deserve a little extra - even if they don’t actually need it ?

I tried just for fun, got my ass kicked at the very first encounter and decided to safely go back to normal mode ?

• Like 1

I will admit that I didn't bother to beat the Valks on this difficulty although I DID manage to kill the first one... but aside from that im going to give you my top 5 hardest moments on Give Me God of War!

5. First enemy encounter

4. First wolf encounter

3. Dark elves on the platform where you raise the symbols out of the water

2. Timed platform fight

1. Fight under the bridge

Keep in mind I went in blind like a hero with no skills whatsoever. The fight under the bridge took me about 2.5 hours of solid death.

I do feel cheated I didn't even get a trophy though.

Edited by phoenix_shade