Ac3dUd3-

How to boost ARCADE Competitor

13 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

How do you actually boost the ARCADE Competitor  trophy? I dont understand how to do it, I have a friend already to do it with.

If you know can you please tell me step by step

You need to do a featured map, you can use the map filter so only featured maps show up. As for the trophy, you want to do a map that's 5 minutes long so you don't have to spend lits of time on a match between sessions. A favored map is Neon Gladiators because you can just post up by the opponents spawn point and farm kills

yes but how do I actually boost it with a player. I cant seem to get in a private lobby with him

Only heard of putting 2 teams against each other and trading wins. Don't know about any private matches, no one I know did it that way.

I don't think you can do it privately or with just a single player.  I think you have to set up at least six people for like a 3 vs 3 match.  At least that's what I've seen anyway :hmm: 

Best way I have found to get this, is to join a game and if you are winning side and its nearly finished stay and it counts if not quit and rejoin a game looking for that. You never actually have to play to much of it as the online is appalling.

Edited by hedgepig103

I did it last week with a pal of mine. He made private match with password. I entered password and we just kept playing neon gladiator for the 10 wins and 100 kills.

2 hours ago, malachi1987 said:

I did it last week with a pal of mine. He made private match with password. I entered password and we just kept playing neon gladiator for the 10 wins and 100 kills.

i tried that,sat at searching bar for 5 minutes and didnt find each other

I can confirm that 1vs1 private match can earn the 100 kills and 10 featured multiplayer maps trophies because I just did it.

I am interested in boosting the two trophies. PSN is RohanThakur1

Indian time zone,

Mic or not doesn't matter. 

If interested, please message me on PS. 

On 23/4/2018 at 11:36 PM, VerCettI said:

I can confirm that 1vs1 private match can earn the 100 kills and 10 featured multiplayer maps trophies because I just did it.

I did 1vs1 with another guy yesterday.

Trophy did not pop for me!!!

@Ac3dUd3-

1. Enter Arcade

2. Go to Multiplayer Lobby's 

4. One of you makes a 'closeted' Lobby with a name (for example Boost18) and enters a password

5. The other one goes to multiplayer lobby's (maybe you should refresh the page, so turning back and going back to multiplayer lobby page can help) and searches for the name of the lobby (Boost18), then enters the password.

6. The host (one that made the lobby for you 2), should choose the map. You can tap 'X' (filter on 'featured' and choose the map). Then you click on 'options' and the game will start.

Goodluck with your trophy!