What is your fastest platinum?

cmgravekeeper

My top 3 aren't majorly impressive unfortunately, but they're platinums I guess!

1. Terminator Salvation (PS3) - 6 Hours, 6 Minutes, 19 Seconds (December 30th, 2009) - This game came free with my second PS3 ( after my Phat 60GB died ;o; ) - I was never a trophy hunter back then, but I vividly remember that the bugs and glitches of the game held me back at least an hour from getting platinum on this.

2. SEGA MEGA DRIVE Ultimate Collection (PS3) - 2 Days, 2 Hours, 10 Minutes (April 1st, 2009) - 2 days? Was that really all it took.. I enjoyed this collection of classic games, and still play them now and again to date - an excellent, recommended, buy for everyone out there!

3. The Legend of Korra (PS4) - 2 Days, 5 Hours, 19 Minutes (January 13th, 2015) - Genuinely a very good game with a gentle learning curve and good gameplay. Having blasted through the Story first time around I felt compelled to work on the platinum. It's not a challenging game (as you'd expect from a Nickelodean title) but it's definitely fun to play through. Anyone who enjoys the cartoon will enjoy the game. (It's recommended you watch the cartoon/animation before you play the game)

4. Modern Warfare 2 (PS3) - 3 Days, 18 Hours, 24 Minutes (December 30th, 2009)

5. Gran Turismo 6 (PS3) - 1 Week, 2 Days, 15 Hours (January 4th, 2014)

Edited by ShadowEW

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure people should KEEP posting Sound Shapes on here, we get it, you did cross save.

I'm surprised not to see more Murdered: Soul Suspect on this list.  That one is really easy to get in just a few hours.  I got it in just over one day, and I'm a slow gamer.  It will probably be The Order that will beat that one for my fastest, whenever the price comes down and I get around to it.  

• Like 1