What is your fastest platinum?

cmgravekeeper

29 seconds  lunatics unite motorstorm rc and no im not a cheater its a cross play game i got the platinum on ps3 legit then loaded on the vita all the trophies auto unlock one after the other lol 

My real fastest platinum is terminator salvation at 8 hours  53 minutes

Well I have only 4 platinum's but I haven't been trophy hunting for all that long, but my fastest is:

Naruto: UNSG

1Lfab22e.png

I'm the greatest ninja!

You've acquired all trophies.

1 week, 2 days

Edited by ARKphoenix

Well i only have 2 platinums, but i have only 5 games so it's actually good i guess, i also have 2 f2p games but they don't have platinums, well my fastest platinum was the same as the person above me ^^ (ARKphoenix), platinum from Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations, i completed it in 4 weeks and 1 day, well it was my first game so i wasn't really into trophies, but then i became a trophy hunter and did everything i could to get a platinum in my first game, and i did it, i was so proud ^^

My certifiable, recorded fastest--which is actually false--is Uncharted: Drake's Fortune at 4 days 57 minutes, which was possible due to me already having about 40% of the trophies done before I started up the game and DL'ed the patch that added trophies so I only needed to finish it on hard and crushing and collect half the treasures and assorted other trophies. I don't truly consider it my fastest for that reason, also I first finished the game like 6 years ago.

My third fastest, this X-Men game which was just an easy grinder was 5 days and 17 hours or something and that would be my recorded fastest if Uncharted wasn't boosted by the trophy patch thing.

However, my true fastest is actually from Terminator Salvation which I completed in about 6 hours, but the trophies didn't record the date so it is the unofficial fastest. It is really easy since it is short, and all its trophies deal with completing the campaign, so play it on the hardest setting (which is a joke) and bingo you have it done in 4-6 hours at most.

I hope my spiel made sense.   :blah:  :unsure: