Trophies are out!!!!

LuciaRosethorn

I've been waiting for this game since I first heard about it and been waiting everyday for the trophies, now they're finally here! They don't look too bad, only thing I can think will maybe be a struggle will getting all the stickers but it's hard to tell without playing it. So excited for this game!

What's your opinion? =)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Trunqs_Elk said:

Will the trophies pop up for both players in co-op mode?

37 minutes ago, Galactic Nordic Nuts said:

Game looks sweet just watched the trailer, and it's co op, hells yeah.

Do keep in mind that co-op is only couch co-op, if you use shareplay to do local co-op then only the host will get the trophies. Some co-op games do give it to both people but since it's only local I doubt individual will get them but we'll have to wait and see.

On 22/04/2018 at 3:15 AM, LuciaRosethorn said:

Do keep in mind that co-op is only couch co-op, if you use shareplay to do local co-op then only the host will get the trophies. Some co-op games do give it to both people but since it's only local I doubt individual will get them but we'll have to wait and see.

Played last night with my wife on her profile and i can confirm she was the only one of us to get the three trophies we obtained.  I personally opened the crate for which she got the trophy not me

• Like 1