Commodore411

Commodore422's Dispute

106 posts in this topic

Commodore422

Sound Shapes
Hello<br /> I got the platinum for the US version of this on PS4 and then i synced my 100% save to sound shapes server and then re-synced them on the other versions of this game like EU JP and ... <br /> If i get platinum of this game on PS vita by playing from the start and not syncing my save from server are you guys going to unflag me ?<br /> Please everyone i have done nothing wrong so many people are using this sync method and i dont why i got caught<br /> And please answer me fast cause my heart will explode after all these hard work i get flagged by nothing<br /> Thanks.

Sound Shapes
I got the platinum for the US version of this on PS4 and then i synced my 100% save to sound shapes server and then re-synced them on the other versions of this game like EU JP and ... <br /> If i get platinum of this game on PS vita by playing from the start and not syncing my save from server are you guys going to unflag me ?<br /> Please everyone i have done nothing wrong so many people are using this sync method and i dont why i got caught<br /> And please answer me fast cause my heart will explode after all these hard work i get flagged by nothing<br /> Thanks.

Sound Shapes
I got the platinum for the US version of this on PS4 and then i synced my 100% save to sound shapes server and then re-synced them on the other versions of this game like EU JP and ... <br /> If i get platinum of this game on PS vita by playing from the start and not syncing my save from server are you guys going to unflag me ?<br /> Please everyone i have done nothing wrong so many people are using this sync method and i dont why i got caught<br /> And please answer me fast cause my heart will explode after all these hard work i get flagged by nothing<br /> Thanks.

It looks like you cheated the last eight death mode levels in the NA PS4 version, as they all popped within a few seconds of each other.

2018_04_22_04h48_13.png

What version did you do these legitimately on?

Omg i cant believe this !!!

Ps4 NA america version legitimately

i guys i dont know why those 8 trophies showing a time like that but i can get the plat for ps vita version without syncing from the server 

that proof will be usefull ?

you guys can check my list im full legit

2 minutes ago, Commodore422 said:

Omg i cant believe this !!!

Ps4 NA america version legitimately

i guys i dont know why those 8 trophies showing a time like that but i can get the plat for ps vita version without syncing from the server 

that proof will be usefull ?

you guys can check my list im full legit

Without starting too much drama, what is your connection to @guderian910 and @seyed_farhad_mk ? None of you want to talk, and I know seyed_farhad_mk has read my messages. I'm not lifting any flags before I get all the info on this.

I dont know any of these people 

so looks like these are the users reported me ?

3 minutes ago, Commodore422 said:

I dont know any of these people 

so looks like these are the users reported me ?

I didn't say they reported you, but let's be honest, you know them. Like let's cut the crap. I'm requesting honesty. Hopefully I'll get some soon.

Edited by MMDE

Just now, Commodore422 said:

Ok then

now what i must do to prove im legit ?

You even speak the same language as @seyed_farhad_mk . Two Turkish guys living in USA...

Dude, as I said, I want honesty. What is up? This feud you guys are having. What actually happened? I'm guessing you guys have been playing on each other's accounts to earn trophies for each other, and some of you've been cheating. Pretty obvious guderian910 is a cheater, but what is up with the Max Payne 3 stuff? Did you do Sound SHapes for guderian910?

I dont know why these are abbusing me and i dont have problems with them but this is noticible that they reported me

and im not unlocking trophies for anyone

How can i prove my sound shape is legit ?

if i get the vita version plat can you unflag me ?

Just now, Commodore422 said:

I dont know why these are abbusing me and i dont have problems with them but this is noticible that they reported me

and im not unlocking trophies for anyone

Just for clarity, I did two of the reports, so in the very worst case, they can't both have reported you, and also just to be clear, I didn't say they reported you.

I'm going to send you some PM, and then I hope you start being honest.

3 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

I love how this big conspiracy is now unfolding.

The issue you have with sound shapes is that you autopopped the very first version that you have done. Strangely, you got stuck at some of the death levels and then suddenly they all started autopopping 21 hours later. It's impossible that you have done another version, completed it and then came back and synced this one as all other versions within seconds after that. Here is the link for the first, and certainly cheated, version of shound shapes: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2251-sound-shapes/Commodore422?order=date

I'm guessing someone (unlikely to be you, as you didn't seem to own a PS3 up to this point and didn't actually complete any other games until months after this stack), save hacked a perfect save for sound shapes, uploaded it to the cloud, then you downloaded that same save on the PS4.

https://prnt.sc/j8hx5v

Problem here is that the ps3 version was actually already popping trophies before you ever triggered to sync the PS4 version. In fact, about 2 minutes before the trophies started popping on the ps4 version, they already started autopopping on the PS3 version. Obviously, because of the difference of the time it takes to pop trophies in both systems and the difference of trophies left in both systems, the PS4 version finished popping way before the PS3 version. PS3 version list: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1552-sound-shapes/Commodore422?order=date

https://prnt.sc/j8hy9j

Since the first version of Sound Shapes that you have done is cheated, every other autopopped version also is, therefore you now have 5 flags and out of the leaderboards. Forever.

Oh also having the vita version done prior but unsynced is also against the rules. You also didn't seem to own a vita for 3 years after this happened. You didn't even ever sync the vita plat, what makes me think that of all the versions of Sound Shapes that you own, not a single one of them was actually bought on your own account. If you are sharing accounts for trophies, I don't see why you wouldn't be sharing games as well (not that I have a problem with that), or maybe you never actually owned any of these stacks and someone just synced all of them in your account for you instead.

Now that you are out of salvation, don't you wish to go ahead and tell us how does the full scheme works and who is the person doing this for everyone and who is involved in it? I'm pretty sure one of the "friends" inside this group is the one snitching all of you, one by one, until no one stands left. You see, your game was done a very long time ago and would have been easily missed, if wasn't by a very specific report. The report of someone who KNEW it was cheated. Someone inside your circle of trophy sharing/hacking isn't as trustworthy as you think.

As a final note, I think it's a big shame to have someone with the Wolfenstein 2 platinum to be removed of the leaderboards for having cheated in Sound Shapes, but cheater is cheater, regardless of what was the game being cheated.

Fuck dude, Sherlock Holmes and Batman could not have summarized the crime better.

/eats popcorn and eagerly awaits the response

I have to agree, it looks like he or hes friend used a instant Plat save for Soundshapes for the PS3 and put it on the cloud server. Than game saved/cheated the NA PS4 version off. And autopopped the other ones.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

Can you guys just count all 5 of my sound shapes as one flag or two ?

counting all 5 as the same game i think its not good 

as @TheYuriG said im one the platinum achievers of wolfenstein 2 and GT sport

and its a very big shame for me to get flagged by a garbage game 

4 minutes ago, Commodore422 said:

5 separate trophy lists means they are treated as 5 separate flags.

Also you will need to unhid the trophy lists if you still wish to dispute them, hidden lists can not be disputed.

Edited by Martain2

34 minutes ago, Commodore422 said:

While I don't know the rules, this seems like a decent request, provided that he is forced to hide the other versions of the game. I know that fruit of the poisonous tree shouldn't be allowed on the leaderboards, so he can't gain the benefit of 4 plats that popped in addition to the cheated one.

But it seems pretty draconian to kick the guy off completely if his only sin was autopopping a single version of Sound Shapes, and then using legit methods to unlock the remaining 4 versions.

Edited by starcrunch061

Seems harsh to me to be flagged 5 times for one trophy list.

As someone told me before syncing trophies between versions is "Unavoidable". You're carrying out the same process as everyone else who earned their 7 second platinums. No-one wanted their 7 second platinums - it was forced upon them by their save file, grrrrrr 😉

Every platinum earned in 7 seconds is illegitimate. Seems funny that someone can say my 7 second platinum is fine but yours isn't.

6 minutes ago, FawltyPowers said:

Seems harsh to me to be flagged 5 times for one trophy list.

As someone told me before syncing trophies between versions is "Unavoidable". You're carrying out the same process as everyone else who earned their 7 second platinums. No-one wanted their 7 second platinums - it was forced upon them by their save file, grrrrrr 1f609.png

Every platinum earned in 7 seconds is illegitimate. Seems funny that someone can say my 7 second platinum is fine but yours isn't.

Syncing trophies between versions is avoidable though. You have to manually upload your save to the in-game cloud from the version you have completed and then download that save from the in-game cloud on the version you want to auto-pop the trophies for. You can easily avoid the process by either not uploading the save at all, or choosing not to download it. The trophies don't auto-pop by just loading the game.

Edited by Stevieboy

Yes this pretty draconian to get flagged by 5 list if i have to get flagged it must be on the ps3 version of the game not all of them 

all now im asking now is this is it possible to lower the 5 flagged list to 2 ?

its very insane to count them all as 5 😐