Commodore422

Commodore422's Dispute

106 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, PSXtreme_ said:

No...it's fair. The 5 games count as 5 separate Plats, 100%s, etc. You can't only benefit from the stack and not be punished by cheating the stack. This SHOULD be STRICTLY enforced to keep others from thinking about cheating on stackable lists.

1 minute ago, SunnyCrappyYT said:

While you may have earned the stacks through legitimate methods by auto-popping them, the base game was still cheated. You never truly "earned" the trophies to begin with.

I agree with this.

8 minutes ago, Xxleonardo97xX said:

If you don't want to be flagged for five lists then why did you cheat one list and then multiplied your mistake 4 more times?

Thats every trophy hunters idea to get easy and fast platinum 

i want to be honest and accept my mistake

i was very stupid back then and i didnt realized i was going to get flagged in the future

as you can see i got the three other version after a month 

Back then i just didnt want to waste my time on a garbage game like this 

All of you can check my list im full legit player and have look and the hard games that i have done .

I'm happy I'm not the one who decides this.

As I can see both sides. It's wrong to cheat. Duh. But it's still a bit hard to ban him for autopopping Sound Shapes off a cheated trophy list. Sound Shapes out of all things.

I mean he doesn't even try to hide it, he clearly admits he has done wrong. On the other side of course admitting the problem doesn't make it disappear all of a sudden.

I'm still leaning a bit more towards just giving him two flags, but as I said, I'm glad I don't have to decide this.

Comparing the disputer's 10 second plats to other "legit" 10 second plats and asking how it's any different...Yes it took 10 seconds between the first and last trophies popping in both cases, but that isn't the whole story behind those trophies. Every legit 10 second plat required effort beforehand and that effort counted towards those trophies later on when they were autopopped. The disputer didn't put in that effort for any version of the autopopped trophies. They aren't legitimate.

It's like if I was to ask a modder to send me to level 99.9 but then I get the last 0.1 legit. Does that make the level 100 trophy legit? I mean I technically used a legitimate in game mechanic to pass into level 100, but it was all built on previous effort that I didn't put in.

Having said that, I'm not gonna lie, 5 flags in 1 is pretty brutal. For what it's worth, I think it probably shouldn't count as 5 strikes, but of course should be hidden. I doubt it's possible to make that happen, though.

I think the site moderator can kindly deal with this case.

I always see in the profile of many players that have 5 or 6 (sound shape), and 3 or 4 of them are under 30 seconds. This is cheating. We do not have anything called the base game.

I think about this game no one should be flagged or all those who have 3 or 4 (sound shape) under 30 seconds must be flagged.

Please see the PS3 mortal kombat leaderboard list... this game plat under two week is impossible. There are many who plated this game for 8-9 days. why are they not flagged?

Are the rules of this site the same for everyone???

If this player wrong just sound shape.. he must not be flagged

38 minutes ago, GoldenComix said:

I always see in the profile of many players that have 5 or 6 (sound shape), and 3 or 4 of them are under 30 seconds. This is cheating. We do not have anything called the base game.

I think about this game no one should be flagged or all those who have 3 or 4 (sound shape) under 30 seconds must be flagged.

It is using cross-save function which is allowed. And it is not cheating.

In this case here problem is, that the first Sound Shapes were not completed legitimately (which you have to do first in order to use your data for cross-save).

48 minutes ago, GoldenComix said:

Please see the PS3 mortal kombat leaderboard list... this game plat under two week is impossible. There are many who plated this game for 8-9 days. why are they not flagged?

That's an interesting statement. Can you tell us why? (I think I know anyway).

All 5 is just a one simple game not 5 different game if all was different game one by one then it must have be 5 flags

its very brutal to get 5 flags by just a shitty game 

im waiting for the admins answer

Edited by Commodore422

47 minutes ago, Smashero said:

It is using cross-save function which is allowed. And it is not cheating.

In this case here problem is, that the first Sound Shapes were not completed legitimately (which you have to do first in order to use your data for cross-save).

Hmmm.. so this is just only one cheat.

That's an interesting statement. Can you tell us why? (I think I know anyway).

The ( My Kung Fu Is Stronger ) trophy , player must play any character 24 hour.. we have overal 28 character. so need at least 28 days just only for this trophy ( if your ps3 system not turn of and game not in paused and and and and......)

If use 2 controller and 2 character in vs mode or training mode... 28 days is half ( 14 days - two week) ... ok now all of this  just only for one trophy

This mean no one can get this trophy under 2 week and mortal kombat cant plat under 14 days.. but we can see people in leaderboard plat this game less than this time and not flaged.

Cheat is not acceptable work but injustice is much worse than that.

Edited by GoldenComix

16 minutes ago, GoldenComix said:

Hmmm.. so this is just only one cheat.

The ( My Kung Fu Is Stronger ) trophy , player must play any character 24 hour.. we have overal 28 character. so need at least 28 days just only for this trophy ( if your ps3 system not turn of and game not in paused and and and and......)

If use 2 controller and 2 character in vs mode or training mode... 28 days is half ( 14 days - two week) ... ok now all of this  just only for one trophy

This mean no one can get this trophy under 2 week and mortal kombat cant plat under 14 days.. but we can see people in leaderboard plat this game less than this time and not flaged.

You can idle the game without getting any trophies but racking up time on the characters. The fastest time is counted of the time between the first and last trophy earned. Most fastest achievers actually spend alot of time in the game that's not counted as they prep trophies.

Just now, Commodore422 said:

All 5 is just a one simple game not 5 different game if all was different game one by one then it must have be 5 flags

its very brutal to get 5 flags by just a shitty game 

im waiting for the admins answer

You chose to cheat 5 platinums though.  No one made you do that.  That was your choice.  You could have just cheated once, if you wanted to just cheat once.  That option was there!

Maybe the admins will change their rules for you, I don't know.  But, if they don't there's nothing unfair about it.

2 hours ago, Commodore422 said:

All of you can check my list im full legit player and have look and the hard games that i have done .

I've taken a better look at your list now and you're right, it looks like you've done some difficult stuff like Wolfenstein II and The Evil Within.  That makes cheating on Sound Shapes baffling.  I don't see how someone that can do Akumu in The Evil Within gets stuck on Sound Shapes death mode.  Really, the only explanation I can come up with is that it's not been the same person that did both.

55 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

You can idle the game without getting any trophies but racking up time on the characters. The fastest time is counted of the time between the first and last trophy earned. Most fastest achievers actually spend alot of time in the game that's not counted as they prep trophies.

That's exactly what I wanted to write :].

1 hour ago, GoldenComix said:

I was expecting this, but  @Kittet3 explained it.

26 minutes ago, dmland12 said:

I've taken a better look at your list now and you're right, it looks like you've done some difficult stuff like Wolfenstein II and The Evil Within.  That makes cheating on Sound Shapes baffling.  I don't see how someone that can do Akumu in The Evil Within gets stuck on Sound Shapes death mode.  Really, the only explanation I can come up with is that it's not been the same person that did both.

Yes finally someone accepted to look at my list 

also i was going to get wolfenstein 2 german region plat

I hope you guys understand me what bad shape now im at after all these hard work get falgged by nothing

im saying again i was very stupid back then and i accept my mistake i just didnt want to spent my time on a garbage game.

Edited by Commodore422

2 minutes ago, Commodore422 said:

I hope you guys understand me what bad shape now im at after all these hard work get falgged by nothing

im saying again i was very stupid back then and i accept my mistake i just didnt want to spent my time on a garbage game

No, you were not flagged for nothing, but for the game you have cheated and you admitted.

Just hid it and that's all. But it is up to Modz if that will be only one SS or all of them (which is... Hm... "Disputable"? Have some 50 / 50 feelings about it).

Btw: Wouldn't call SS a garbage game having in mind that you have played way much worse titles.

1 minute ago, Smashero said:

No, you were not flagged for nothing, but for the game you have cheated and you admitted.

Just hid it and that's all. But it is up to Modz if that will be only one SS or all of them (which is... Hm... "Disputable"? Have some 50 / 50 feelings about it).

Btw: Wouldn't call SS a garbage game having in mind that you have played way much worse titles.

Yeah you are right 

by the way i can get vita SS Plat its just gonna take some , as you guys can see i have done much harder plats.

3 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Just to be clear. I gave him the chance to hide all the cheated games and I would allow him back on the leaderboards. He went ahead and hid the 3 flagged Sound Shapes, not even all the Sound Shapes. Others say he told them how to cheat, and so I kinda doubt this is the only game he's been cheating, and he was so reluctant to hide games earlier, so I don't trust him to have hidden all the cheated games.

When you massaged my hands were shaking please understand me 

i hid all 3 flagged ss showing on my profile and the massaged you but you didnt answered to me

Please for gods sake forgive me 😭

34 minutes ago, Commodore422 said:

Yes finally someone accepted to look at my list 

also i was going to get wolfenstein 2 german region plat

im saying again i was very stupid back then and i accept my mistake i just didnt want to spent my time on a garbage game.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems you've been using "I plat hard/challenging games" as an argument to lift the flag? It could be just me, but I don't see why that's a valid reason. Sound Shapes may be a "garbage game" as you put it, but you still cheated, then used that cheated plat to auto-pop 4 more plats. If you really thought it was a garbage game, why bother getting the game 4 more times and plat it?

As for "understand me what bad shape now im at after all these hard work get falgged by nothing", well that's the consequence of cheating. 

14 minutes ago, dmland12 said:

I want to be clear here.  I agree that it looks like you've done some tough stuff, but I'm not supporting the idea that you should get leniency because you did other more difficult stuff.  Doing something difficult shouldn't give you credit to then use to cheat and get off more lightly for it than others would.  If they do change the rules, it should be for some other reason than that in my opinion.

Exactly this.

Isn't there some Sound Shape Version he can do legit as a compromise to get 2 instead of 5 flags? Of course he cheated but I'm all in for second chances and this would provide a way to redeem himself. 

5 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

Syncing trophies between versions is avoidable though. You have to manually upload your save to the in-game cloud from the version you have completed and then download that save from the in-game cloud on the version you want to auto-pop the trophies for. You can easily avoid the process by either not uploading the save at all, or choosing not to download it. The trophies don't auto-pop by just loading the game.

That changes things a bit. So after cheating the game they deliberately did the same on other platforms / versions, there was nothing accidental or unavoidable about it. It is really harsh, I think everyone sees that but I can see why they would stay flagged for them all. Kind of seems strange that the OP keeps calling it a garbage game yet wanted it multiple times on their account but each to their own.

Funny thing is with this information I'd flag everyone who auto-popped trophies for this game. It's avoidable as has now been pointed out, it's making the leaderboards unfair for anyone wanting to try and get a legitimate fastest time, the timestamps are all illegitimate as they do not reflect the time that person earned the trophies in that game, therefore the timestamps are meaningless. People are saying that because they earned the trophies on one version legitimately then it's ok to have all other versions completed illegitimately with their save file.

I think that's why I find it a bit harsh, EVERYONE who has auto-popped the trophies on different platforms and versions have illegitimate timestamps, they just did it for a free platinum. Just because you "earn" it on the PS3 does not automatically mean you "earn" it on the PS4. But rules are rules and it says you can do it so....