Commodore422

Commodore422's Dispute

106 posts in this topic

He never played Sound Shapes. And made it into 4 more stacks. I dont understand why people cloud sync anyway. The games can be harder for the Vita version, atleast for me Sound shapes Vita made me stuck many stages. And if people really are into Milstones then they will have theyr fastest platinum too be Sound shapes 8seconds or something like that, See many with that. I Did Sound shapes 3 times. No cloud sync. Not a bad game. Medium difficulty. 5/10 :) It's super Brutal too get removed completely from the leaderboards tho. Cuz of sound shapes. But in my opinion you should hide all of them and still be on the leaderboards i dunno... as 3 is the limit for that 

 

You should have hidden them before this came too an Dispute 

Edited by Tomy_IV
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Tomy_IV said:

He never played Sound Shapes. And made it into 4 more stacks. I dont understand why people cloud sync anyway. The games can be harder for the Vita version, atleast for me Sound shapes Vita made me stuck many stages. And if people really are into Milstones then they will have theyr fastest platinum too be Sound shapes 8seconds or something like that, See many with that. I Did Sound shapes 3 times. No cloud sync. Not a bad game. Medium difficulty. 5/10 :) It's super Brutal too get removed completely from the leaderboards tho. Cuz of sound shapes. But in my opinion you should hide all of them and still be on the leaderboards i dunno... as 3 is the limit for that 

 

I played sound shapes i as you can see on my profile most of the trophies i got them by my self its says “completed in 1 day 20 hours”

29 minutes ago, Commodore422 said:

I played sound shapes i as you can see on my profile most of the trophies i got them by my self its says “completed in 1 day 20 hours”

The admin said to me hide 3 flagged ss and i hid them and masseged him but i didnt get any answer

just waiting for his answer whatever he says i will do .

34 minutes ago, Savyna said:

Isn't there some Sound Shape Version he can do legit as a compromise to get 2 instead of 5 flags? Of course he cheated but I'm all in for second chances and this would provide a way to redeem himself. 

I have the vita version ready to go by playing full legit whenever the admin @MMDE says i will start playing.

Edited by Commodore422
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps I am misinformed, but I thought saves were only for a specific region and could not be used for other region games.  Example:  A save from a US version of a game could not be used for a JP version of a game.  Is this true?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MooseSketts said:

Perhaps I am misinformed, but I thought saves were only for a specific region and could not be used for other region games.  Example:  A save from a US version of a game could not be used for a JP version of a game.  Is this true?

 

Normal PS3/4/V saves - yes. In case of SS it is a cloud sync which works as described in a link below:

 

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/sound-shapes/226411-sound-shapes-autopopping-stacking-guide-faq.html

Edited by Smashero
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, PSXtreme_ said:

..and for those that ask about giving a brother a second chance...he already had it. That's why there is the 3 strikes and you are out policy...

I didnt had any second chances

@MMDE just told me to hid all 3 flagging ss and will be lifted from the flag and i hid them and i got no answer from him .

Now im just waiting for his answer to hid the all 3 flagging ss or all 5 of them or starting the vita version ss 

just give a second chance .

Edited by Commodore422
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Commodore422 said:

I didnt had any second chances

@MMDE just told me to hid all 3 flagging ss and will be lifted from the flag and i hid them and i got no answer from him .

 

I could assume that he is still a human being and can not be available 24/7.

 

W8 a bit...

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Commodore422 said:

I didnt had any second chances

@MMDE just told me to hid all 3 flagging ss and will be lifted from the flag and i hid them and i got no answer from him .

Now im just waiting for his answer to hid the all 3 flagging ss or all 5 of them or starting the vita version ss 

just give a second chance .

He told you to hide all of your cheated games(if you have any others from the 5 sound shapes)

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Commodore422 said:

I didnt had any second chances

@MMDE just told me to hid all 3 flagging ss and will be lifted from the flag and i hid them and i got no answer from him .

Yes, you did...you just did them all in one shot in cheating the 5 stackable plats...sometimes people outsmart themselves when they are looking for a work-around instead of doing things the right way.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Smashero said:

 

I could assume that he is still a human being and can not be available 24/7.

 

W8 a bit...

Ok

you guys dont know what a bad shape im at now .

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PSXtreme_ said:

Yes, you did...you just did them all in one shot in cheating the 5 stackable plats...sometimes people outsmart themselves when they are looking for a work-around instead of doing things the right way.

Why you are not believing me ?

he asked me to hide 3 ss showing in the flag column on my profile and i hid them but i didnt get answer and i didnt hid all 5 of them i do whatever he said to do.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dmland12 said:

 

I want to be clear here.  I agree that it looks like you've done some tough stuff, but I'm not supporting the idea that you should get leniency because you did other more difficult stuff.  Doing something difficult shouldn't give you credit to then use to cheat and get off more lightly for it than others would.  If they do change the rules, it should be for some other reason than that in my opinion.

Abso-fucking-lutely agree. Whatever is decided now will create a legal precedent that will affect not only this case but every similar case that happens afterward.

 

Sucks dude but you put yourself in this situation.  .  .

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bullstomp said:

Abso-fucking-lutely agree. Whatever is decided now will create a legal precedent that will affect not only this case but every similar case that happens afterward.

 

Sucks dude but you put yourself in this situation.  .  .

You guys are right but all i was trying to say lower the flag from 3 to 2 to get back in the leaderboard getting flagged by a same game 3 times is brutal , its all up to the admins now . If they give a second chance ...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, PSXtreme_ said:

I don't want people to think that I'm "picking on you" so I'll try one more time to explain the logic...

 

In this scenario you're married. You go out one night and hook up with this REALLY HOT chick and you go back to her place for a wild night. After you have coitus, she decides to invite 4 of her girlfriends over and then the party really gets started...two weeks later, your wife finds out about it...do you not think she counts EVERY infidelity as a separate encounter with every individual woman...or do you think she'll simply say...it happened only 1 time? You made "The Mistake" by hooking up with the first chick...you compounded it exponentially after the fact and made it unforgivable with the additional 4. 

 

Just exchange the Plats with the women....and PSNP is your wife. 

 

I'm OUT!

If that happened I think some wives would be like so you had an orgy? Well I'll forgive you because let's face it you won't get one ever again. BTW I get the house in the divorce. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did this "garbage" game legit. Twice. No auto pop. I refuse to be lumped into the same category as this jabroni. 

 

I feel all sound shapes should count as separate flags as not one is legit. 

Edited by daftprophet
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, MMDE said:

That's what I told him after he admitting to having cheated SS. If he was really regretful I hoped he'd hide all the cheated games and we could move on from there. Kinda sucks to get 5 flags for one game, even if I agree it's 5 games.

Why you were saying like that ?

if you said hide all 5 i was going to hide all 5

if you said hide 3 i was going to hide 3 ss that were showing in flag section

you got me confused there man

please understand me

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, daftprophet said:

I did this "garbage" game legit. Twice. No auto pop. I refuse to be lumped into the same category as this jabroni. 

 

I feel all sound shapes should count as separate flags as not one is legit. 

 

I do too, but I gave him the chance to hide all the cheated games to get a second chance after initially being honest. He didn't take it, so the "deal" was taken off the table. I've been annoyed when I've seen a similar deal having been made for someone who was at the number 1 spot of the leaderboard for their country, but I was catching them still having cheated games on their profile and one more flag would have taken them off the leaderboards. I was denied, but later found one more, so then perm off. As I said, not going to name any names. I think the flag should have been reapplied as soon as they were spotted still having multiple cheated games on their profile years later.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You said “ if you hide all the the games that you’ve cheated “ i thaught you were saying that the 3 ss showing in the flag section on my profile 

this is the problem here 

and i hid that 3 ss showing in the flag section and after that the rest of the story

Edited by Commodore422
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, MMDE said:

The Evil Within is known for being easy to cheat. Wolfenstein II's Mein Lebe, I got no idea.

I have all the videos of sections where i died and pictures of all trophies

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 minutes ago, Commodore422 said:

You said “ if you hide all the the games that you’ve cheated “ i thaught you were saying that the 3 ss showing in the flag section on my profile 

this is the problem here 

and i hid that 3 ss showing in the flag section and after that the rest of the story

 

Yeah, I get you may have felt that way, but you should have known you should hide all the games you've cheated... I mean, that is what makes sense, not just that you hide the 3 games you were lazily reported for, because that's enough. You felt reluctant to hiding the rest, and so I don't really trust you to have hidden all the cheated games now, because that's what you feel you can get away with.

 

Sorry, I'm not going to lift them, and I don't feel you told me everything about what happened with the 3 of you.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MMDE said:

 

 

Yeah, I get you may have felt that way, but you should have known you should hide all the games you've cheated... I mean, that is what makes sense, not just that you hide the 3 games you were lazily reported for, because that's enough. You felt reluctant to hiding the rest, and so I don't really trust you to have hidden all the cheated games now, because that's what you feel you can get away with.

 

Sorry, I'm not going to lift them, and I don't feel you told me everything about what happened with the 3 of you.

Why you dont understand i was obeying your orders you didnt had lied to me just a simple question and i’ve done that

Just now, Commodore422 said:

Why you dont understand i was obeying your orders you didnt had lied to me just a simple question and i’ve done that

If i was going to hide all 5 i feared you may feel i was lying to you

i did just whatever you said

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Flag him for one game.  He did nothing wrong in the process of auto popping the cheated trophies

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.