Commodore411

Commodore422's Dispute

106 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Commodore422 said:

Why you dont understand i was obeying your orders you didnt had lied to me just a simple question and i’ve done that

If i was going to hide all 5 i feared you may feel i was lying to you

i did just whatever you said

I never lied to you. Do you want me to post public all the posts I made to you in private? Some few of them are on a sensitive topic you may not want me to spread. You were the one who initially lied to me, both in this dispute thread and in PM. I appreciated that you admitted cheating SS, but you only did so when I pushed you and there was no other explanation.

Edited by MMDE

8 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I was hoping he'd hide all the SS and more games, and I feel I want to give some more information here, but I feel it's sensitive and some was given in confidentiality, not fit for public. :\

I you’ve said hide all 5 believe me man i was going to hide all 5

this is insane

Edited by Commodore422

1 minute ago, Commodore422 said:

I you’ve said hide all 5 believe me man i was going to hide all 5

I didn't say hide all 5, because what I told you was that "maybe" if you hid "all cheated games", not just the 5 SS, I'd let you get 2 flags for SS and move on.

1 minute ago, MMDE said:

I didn't say hide all 5, because what I told you was that "maybe" if you hid "all cheated games", not just the 5 SS, I'd let you get 2 flags for SS and move on.

Talk about weird deals... that makes no sense whatsoever. 

1 minute ago, MMDE said:

You can check my games one by one if you see any other cheated game just put it here in public im not lying you here man

believe me.

Just go ahead and check my games one by one i dont have any other cheated

as you can see im a talented gamer from my hard plats you can see 

5 minutes ago, MMDE said:

After I told him I expected him to hide more than SS, he sent me 4 messages begging me. Then I reacted to him saying he had hidden 3 SS, not even all, and he sent me another 6 messages begging. And then finally I told him I didn't trust him.

Man im saying again i taught you were saying that i have to hide all 3 sound shapes that showing on the right side of my profile where it wrote “FLAGGED FOR LEADERBOARD REMOVAL” that 3 ss showing in that section

There is a misunderstanding here

Edited by Commodore422

Just now, Commodore422 said:

Man im saying again i taught you were saying you i have to hide all 3 sound shapes that showing on the right side of my profile where it wrote “FLAGGED FOR LEADERBOARD REMOVAL” that 3 ss showing in that section

And I get that you thought that, but I think you'd agree that if you were truly regretful, you'd at the bare minimum hidden them all? And I was expecting you to hide more games.

1 minute ago, ProfBambam55 said:

"sly knows I do the private parts"...

apologies, way off topic here...way off...forget about who said it and the context...am I the only one who just about hit the floor laughing when I read this?...yes, my sense of humour is often in line with those of 9-10 year olds...again, sorry...way off topic...

Lol, anyway, just to be clear on that topic. Sly and anyone else with access to the report archive can see if I've done anything shady, regardless of being able to read my messages or not.

5 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Yeah, it's not much of a "deal". It was me giving him a second chance because of getting multiple flags for SS alone is kinda weird. If he was truly regretful and he'd hide all the cheated games, he'd not have any cheated games on his profile anymore and probably would think twice about doing it again.

And I was giving him this chance after he was honest about having cheated the game. I value honesty. And it was only if he could give some extra back of his own, truly showing regret and continue to be honest. He didn't, so then, meh.

Is it just me or is that really weird? Aren't there supposed to be strict(er) rules about how to handle flags in situations like this. Seems pretty weird how you get to decide whether multiple flags stick or not based on your mood and the OP's English speaking skills.

Just now, MMDE said:

And I get that you thought that, but I think you'd agree that if you were truly regretful, you'd at the bare minimum hidden them all? And I was expecting you to hide more games.

I was doing whatever you were saying 

when you said that i just didnt want to make any other mistakes and obeying your orders one by one

when you said that i just didnt want to make any other mistakes and obeying your orders one by one

Dude, please, just chill out for a bit. You've made your case. Once the drama is sorted you will know the decision. Just be calm, friend. :)

Please believe me

2018_04_23_23h04_17.png

That's what I said. If you hide all the games you've cheated, doesn't mention flagged or Sound Shapes or anything like that, I "might" be able to lift one of the flags.

And the language barrier excuse, I don't really buy it, and even if it was true, I think you should have done more when you got the chance if you were truly regretful and honest.

1 minute ago, MMDE said:

2018_04_23_23h04_17.png

That's what I said. If you hide all the games you've cheated, doesn't mention flagged or Sound Shapes or anything like that, I "might" be able to lift one of the flags.

And the language barrier excuse, I don't really buy it, and even if it was true, I think you should have done more when you got the chance if you were truly regretful and honest.

In that section you were expecting me to hide more games you were wrong because i didnt have any other cheated games 

In that section you were expecting me to hide more games you were wrong because i didnt have any other cheated games 

Your work is extremly brutal here 

7 minutes ago, Commodore422 said:

Your work is extremly brutal here 

Yes, I expected you to hide more games, but you didn't even do the bare minimum of what was obviously expected from you.

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

Yeah, I get you may have felt that way, but you should have known you should hide all the games you've cheated... I mean, that is what makes sense, not just that you hide the 3 games you were lazily reported for, because that's enough. You felt reluctant to hiding the rest, and so I don't really trust you to have hidden all the cheated games now, because that's what you feel you can get away with.

Sorry, I'm not going to lift them, and I don't feel you told me everything about what happened with the 3 of you.

Edited by MMDE

20 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Yes, I expected you to hide more games, but you didn't even do the bare minimum of what was obviously expected from you.

I cant believe this why you are not trusting

me is there any other way that makes you trust me ?

12 minutes ago, Commodore422 said:

I cant believe this why you are not trusting

me is there any other way that makes you trust me ?

Sorry, but as you can see by the thread, people don't even like it if I give anyone a chance like this, and you really didn't satisfactory fulfill your side of the bargain. I can't even honestly say I believe you haven't cheated any other game, and so it doesn't even feel right to me to give you such a chance at this point.

Sucks for you if you did Wolfenstein II and The Evil Within legit, but you decided to take a shortcut on Sound Shapes, and even repeated this multiple times. When given a small chance, you didn't even do the bare minimum a regretful and honest person would do IMO.

Kinda sad it would end like this when I know you started this off with trying to get some other cheaters off the leaderboard. I do wonder though, since you say they cheated MP3, what happened and why should we believe you didn't do the same?

We could go back and forth on this forever, but I've already told you many times I don't think you did the bare minimum of what was obviously expected, so that chance is lost.

Edited by MMDE

This is my 2 cents.

Sound Shapes is a really weird game, at least from what I understand (I don’t own the game).

If the point of the leaderboard is for overall trophies, I see nothing wrong with the auto-pop feature. But it also is there for speedrunners to compare themselves. Sound Shapes’ fastest platinums are like 7 seconds because of auto-popping. I don’t think that’s fair.

That said, I think Commodore should be flagged only once, mainly on the premise that he cheated one game and got the others the same way many others have-through auto-popping. I personally would add a condition that Commodore should plat a different version of the game (if there is one) to prove that he does have the skill to plat the original (which I’m sure he does), and then he has to hide the cheated game but can keep the others.

Either ways, Commodore shouldn’t have lied. He’s just making it harder on everyone involved.

At the end, I respect @MMDE and the rest of the moderation team's decision in this case.

1 hour ago, Afro_Gear said:

Dude, please, just chill out for a bit. You've made your case. Once the drama is sorted you will know the decision. Just be calm, friend. :)

NOW WE'RE TELLING THE PRISONER TO CHILL OUT WHILE WE DEAL WITH HOW TO SENTENCE HIM 

Love it

So far my favourite part of this section is the accused's short 1 sentence responses to MMDE's 3 paragraph explanations of how to exonerate themselves and how to present their defense. But no yea I'm sure MMDE is a tyrant who makes backroom deals

Edited by BHK3

54 minutes ago, srikir said:

This is my 2 cents.

Sound Shapes is a really weird game, at least from what I understand (I don’t own the game).

If the point of the leaderboard is for overall trophies, I see nothing wrong with the auto-pop feature. But it also is there for speedrunners to compare themselves. Sound Shapes’ fastest platinums are like 7 seconds because of auto-popping. I don’t think that’s fair.

That said, I think Commodore should be flagged only once, mainly on the premise that he cheated one game and got the others the same way many others have-through auto-popping. I personally would add a condition that Commodore should plat a different version of the game (if there is one) to prove that he does have the skill to plat the original (which I’m sure he does), and then he has to hide the cheated game but can keep the others.

Either ways, Commodore shouldn’t have lied. He’s just making it harder on everyone involved.

At the end, I respect @MMDE and the rest of the moderation team's decision in this case.

I feel I need to make up for my previous post with something on topic so here goes...i agree that sound shapes is a weird game...you do 89 trophies legit and get a potential 356 for free...the catch is the first 89 should be done legit to earn your "free pass"...here's an analogy from a guy who doesn't like analogies...

a car dealership is having a deal where if you buy a car you get 5 free car washes...a guy steals one of these cars and shows up to a gas station to claim his 5 free car washes...the gas station gives them to him...the police turn up and take away both the car and the free car washes...the thief then asks, "hey, can I have those free car washes back, all I'm being charged for is stealing the car"...which seems more appropriate as a response? :

"sure, you're entitled to them...bad enough you got caught with a stolen car...after all, you got them from the gas station just like everyone who bought the car...you own a mercedes so you must not be a real thief...this stolen car is $hit anyways compared to yours"

or...

"you gotta buy the car to earn the car washes...plain and simple"...

yes, it's not the same and I'm not going to pretend it is...just trying to highlight how allowing the free pass games is kind of silly...

Edited by ProfBambam55

13 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

I feel I need to make up for my previous post with something on topic so here goes...i agree that sound shapes is a weird game...you do 89 trophies legit and get a potential 356 for free...the catch is the first 89 should be done legit to earn your "free pass"...here's an analogy from a guy who doesn't like analogies...

a car dealership is having a deal where if you buy a car you get 5 free car washes...a guy steals one of these cars and shows up to claim his 5 free car washes...the police turn up and take away both the car and the free car washes...the thief then asks, "hey, can I have those free car washes back, all I'm being charged for is stealing the car"...which seems more appropriate as a response? :

"sure, you're entitled to them...bad enough you got caught with a stolen car...after all, you just need to drive the car to earn the free washes...you own a mercedes so you must not be a real thief...this stolen car is $hit anyways compared to yours"

or...

"you gotta buy the car to earn the car washes...plain and simple"...

yes, it's not the same and I'm not going to pretend it is...just trying to highlight how allowing the free pass games is kind of silly...

Wait hold up are you agreeing with me or disagreeing?