13 hours ago, ShadowStefan said:

13 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

12 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

11 hours ago, Masamune said:

11 hours ago, Iris Heart said:

11 hours ago, yellowwindow7 said:

10 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

46 minutes ago, dermarx said:

I know I can tag you guys but I am too lazy at the moment but this isn't new news at all. In fact as @xZoneHunter posted, there was an announcement about all of this almost 2 months ago. That Compile Heart allowed a Western Studio to make the next game and they even showed the in game models of the next game at 0:58 and everything.

I don't even like Neptunia as much anymore but I still got the news. I don't know how you all missed something this big? (the question is aimed at the big neptunia fans like Satoshi or Iris Heart and however else). You guys should subscribe to Compile Heart on Youtube. I am subscribe because of Neptunia but now it is mostly for Mary Skelter.

Edited by TheVader66

6 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I know I can tag you guys but I am too lazy at the moment but this isn't new at all in fact. As @xZoneHunter posted, there was an announcement about all of this a month ago. That Compile Heart allowed a Western Studio to make the next game and they even showed the in game models of the next game at 0:58 and everything.

I don't even like Neptunia as much anymore but I still got the news. I don't know how you all missed something this big? (the question is aimed at the big neptunia fans like Satoshi or Iris Heart and however else)

Yep, I seen this video as well last month or so and was shocked little news was posted here given how many people on PSNP enjoy this series or more so the characters of the series.

I know some fans are upset with the whole Western team thing but I see no issues here, its a spin off title its 2D, its RPG and it has Neptune so I will gladly give this a go.

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, fisty123 said:

Yep, I seen this video as well last month or so and was shocked little news was posted here given how many people on PSNP enjoy this series or more so the characters of the game.

I know some fans are upset with the whole Western team thing but I see no issues here, its a spin off title its 2D, its RPG and it has nep so I will gladly give this a go.

I noticed for some time now that Neptunia isn't as popular as it was back two years ago. Everyone I knew that loved Neptunia have all moved on to different stuff. 

I am not upset by them letting a western developer take a crack at the Neptunia Series. In fact, it might be a refreshing experience since one of the major complaints of the Neptunia Series it that the plot gets repetitive and it is not interesting at all besides the main games (Original, mk2, Victory, Victory 2). Hopefully they do a good job with it. I still buy Neptunia games but I don't play them as much anymore. They kind of just sit there on the backlog now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dermarx said:

On one Hand I'm like: yay Neptunia :yay:

On the other Hand I'm not sure if I like this 2D Thing.

I see you started Dragon's Crown, it's a 2D sidescroller, so you can use that to find out if you like 2D games.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

4 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I see you started Dragon's Crown, it's a 2D sidescroller, so you find out if you like 2D games.

yeah, should go back to Dragon's Crown and check it out.

Guess I would be more happy with a new JRPG-Neptunia, though.

Hmm... Western Studio, you make it sound like some big AAA, but it's just a new(?) company in Quebec.

http://www.artisangamestudios.com/about

Page has two gifs or whatever, which will give idea of appearance. 

Background work reminds me of Child of Light, which was also made in Montreal, but I couldn't be bothered to search employee names to see if any of them worked on it (only check two guys in video).

A nep game, by a western studio.......... mhhhh...............

ah, who cares, I'm sold. I want to support the neps, besides, it can't be worse than Hyperdevotion.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I know I can tag you guys but I am too lazy at the moment but this isn't new news at all. In fact as @xZoneHunter posted, there was an announcement about all of this almost 2 months ago. That Compile Heart allowed a Western Studio to make the next game and they even showed the in game models of the next game at 0:58 and everything.

I don't even like Neptunia as much anymore but I still got the news. I don't know how you all missed something this big? (the question is aimed at the big neptunia fans like Satoshi or Iris Heart and however else). You guys should subscribe to Compile Heart on Youtube. I am subscribe because of Neptunia but now it is mostly for Mary Skelter.

I didn't miss it.

I simply ignored it.

As I said, western Neps.

And considering no one posted it until now, I guess I wasn't the only who ignored it.

I even said that they killed the series on Gema. Looks like the comment has been deleted, though.

https://gematsu.com/2018/03/brave-neptunia-announced-developed-quebec-based-artistan-studios

JlQQrJn.png

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

16 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I didn't miss it, I read about this before on my Neptunia Facebook groups. And I am not the kind of guy who starts new topics here either. 

I don't see anything wrong about a western studio is developing the new Neptunia game, maybe is a good thing to do to bring some fresh air to a franchise that started to feel soul-less... If you ask me, maybe the only Japanese developer that made a good job with one of the spin-offs has been Sting and their Hyperdevotion game. Because Tamsoft has been kinda mediocre and Felistella made a decent work on porting the original trilogy for Vita, but that's all, only a good port. It's kinda disappointing that Compile Heart and IF aren't creating new games and they are focusing on giving us "remastered" versions of "old" games. Unfortunately, I will gonna buy them, but maybe I must not do it because it would be like accepting this milking.

Unfortunately, Vita is a dead console and it's obvious that CH and IF won't be supporting it anymore, but it's not like they are the only ones on doing it. So, obviously the future of the franchise is on PS4 for now. But, well, Brave Neptunia is (at least) a sign of the developer to try to give us something fresh, as I said, I hope it won't be a failed experiment... I don't care if Japanese or Western studios are developing new Nep games if this means that we will gonna have better games than the ones developed by Tamsoft.

Well, Some new pics of the game. It looks interesting.

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/717/1717828/#eid1717894

ps_02_cs1w1_400x.jpg

ps_04_cs1w1_400x.jpg

ps_05_cs1w1_400x.jpg

Edited by Iris Heart

Since The day I saw that video... Mouths ago, I am looking forward to this game coming and I hope I can at least play as Noire from the start or some point in the Game.

I was a fool for thinking it would have a Worldwide Release then the game is made by western developers.