Plat Race of the Maidens 2018

Who do you think we win?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which maiden will win?

2 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

That's a nice list of bonus games.

I kind of wish I owned Tales of Berseria now as it would have been pretty awesome for all three of us to be playing one of the same game :D

It'll definitely be a fun race and I'm looking forward to it, especially seeing what games everyone plays over the course of the next twelve months ^_^

Just now, Mesopithecus said:

I kind of wish I owned Tales of Berseria now as it would have been pretty awesome for all three of us to be playing one of the same game :D

It'll definitely be a fun race and I'm looking forward to it, especially seeing what games everyone plays over the course of the next twelve months ^_^

Yep, that would be nice. The sakura petals from Berseria's logo would also match the ones in the banner :lol: . But there's still ~53 weeks until the end and maybe it'll come to the Golden Week Sale (assuming there's going to be one). The New Year's Sale also usually has lots of JRPGs on sale.

• Like 1

This is a tough choice, I like all three of you. xD

But I'm gonna go with @Mesopithecus. She's been crushing the backlog lately. 

Good luck to all of you. I'll definitely be following this one. :D

Also, @Dragon-Archon, excellent job on the banner as always. It's one of your best in my opinion. 

Edited by Kent10201
  • Like 2

I'm having a hard time deciding who to vote for: I like Edun's render the most, Shana has the best selection of bonus games, and Meso seems to complete games at a steady rate. Decisions, decisions :hmm: .

1 hour ago, Kent10201 said:

Also, @Dragon-Archon, excellent job on the banner as always. It's one of your best in my opinion. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kent10201 said:

How dare you insult Mama "Backlog Monster" Rach! She's a pristine individual who shouldn't be tarnished by the term "gender-neutral Pokémon". You should be ashamed of yourself. :angry:

That's what you get for trying to be politically correct. :P

1 hour ago, Mesopithecus said:

Thanks for the support.  Don't worry, it's hard to tell on the Internet ;)  Especially when Chimchar has a 87.5% male and 12.5% ratio :giggle:

Yes, I know. I've played Pokemon Pearl a long time ago. (I actually imported it before it came out in the US and enjoyed it even though I had no idea what the Pokemon were called because I can't read Japanese.)