Plat Race of the Maidens 2018

Who do you think we win?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which maiden will win?

On 5/8/2018 at 8:54 PM, Mesopithecus said:

Mash square -> Boobs -> Rip Girls Clothes -> More Boobs etc.  Actually, I can see why a lot of people like it :P 

You mean most men would like it. I am not in that category, I like to think that I have higher standards than the average red-blooded American Joe. :D

5 hours ago, Shana Alter said:

Nice of you to ignore not just men like the series but besides that this is interesting coming from somebody that played Criminal Girls, NepU and pretty sure Gal*Gun you have played and maybe more or are you just a "better person" than others who have played those games I wonder?

Welp, time to  format my PS Vita and send it to GameStop to erase the evidence...

sonrojado_by_ldark95-d704qmo.jpg

But seriously, I played Criminal Girls for the story and was not very fond of Gal*Gun so I won't be bothering with Gal*Gun 2. Also, I honestly disliked the costume break system in Nep U. That is all I will say about the subject.

13 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

Plat # I lost count already...

1L7c50e9.png

100 points

What an amazing game! I've been trying to get it since it came out, but I wanted to wait for a good deal and physical. But since that combo is rare nowadays, I bought the game from the Big in Japan sale. Well worth the £12 I paid for it.

Did you find Cornelius the worst character too when it came to the controls?

On 5/30/2018 at 3:16 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

Some people just need a high five .... in the face .... with a chair :awesome: .

Something like this

932ca081735266f1df48147e9cbc6b3315122554

Hmm... Which Maiden could I vote for :hmm:. For Now good luck Gamer Maidens.

• Like 1

Small update:

Since Lightning Returns is slowing me down a little bit, I might not have another plat for another 2 weeks. Though I might get better with the time management aspect later in the game. Just started LR, and I'm already thinking about what to play next.

• 3 weeks later...