Cosmic Star Heroine |PS VITA| Out 4/24 NA, EU: TBD

angelgrievous

Related image

So yeah, Cosmic Star Heroine is out for Vita tomorrow 4/24 for NA regions and ? in EU regions.  Complete with a new trophy list, Cosmic Star Heroine is free to anyone that bought the PS4 version.  I don't know if it features cross save or not, just cross buy.  To those that have yet to buy it, it's available here.  

Here are the trophy list:

Playstation 4.

Playstation Vita.

Here is the trophy guide for the PS4 Version:

Guide.

Anyway, it's a pretty good game, not too long, easy plat.  I recommend it to anyone that's a fan of old school SNES era JRPG's.  One of the better RPG combat systems out there.  I'll be playing through it again as soon as I beat God of War.  

Edited by angelgrievous
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Was the provocative/clickbait title really necessary? :rolleyes:

Cool that the game is getting a separate list I guess. I bought the game a while back but haven't played it yet. I'll probably just play the game on Vita assuming it doesn't run like ass. 

I thought it was funny, but you are right.  It's too long to convey what the thread is about.  I'll change it.  

13 minutes ago, locutus442 said:

Cross-buy and separate trophy list?  Awesome, time to add another platinum to my collection.

it's ftw, my main mind boggler right now is figuring out what games will be on this golden week :(.

Bad news for those looking to play it on a PS TV.  The game is not compatible with a PS TV, so you can only play it on the VITA.

Edit: this is the error message I get when trying to play it on a PS TV:

This application cannot be used with this system.

If this application is supported by the

PlayStation®TV system, update the application.

Edited by locutus442

23 hours ago, diskdocx said:

New Vita game with a plat always gets a look. Seems like a fun title. I regret not buying the game last year when it was 50% off. Next sale, it will be added to the backlog for sure.

Gonna quote myself, but in case anyone is on the fence, this is 50% off. As noted, cross buy and separate lists, so $10 for 2 plats. No brainer ?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...