Hi everyone :)

mgs91

Hello and welcome Miriam :wave: Here's to any future interactions, if we have any.

Btw you have a good taste in games and congrats on your 18 platinums you've achieved so far. :yay: 

Thanks  :D

Welcome. Congrats on 18 platinums. :yay:

Thanks  :D

Welcome! :]

You won't like hearing this, but I've never played any Metal Gear game. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale made me want to try one, but then freddiew's recent parody video made me not want to, haha.

It's really an amazing game  :) Try it if you have the opportunity  ;)

Welcome!!! tell us about yourself!!! (○ `ー´)○☆)゚o゚)/

Well, what can i say? 

I'm 21 years old and i'm italian. I started playing video games thanks to my father who gave me and my sisters the ps one :wub:  I started playing Tomb Raider and i discovered Mgs playing Snake Eater. I also love the Fallout saga; i played first Fallout 3 ( my favourite ), then Fallout New Vegas and finally i started Fallout 1 e 2 on the pc. 

In these days i'm playing:

- Uncharted 3 ( mostly online )

- Guitar Hero 5

- Saints Row The Third

- Assassin's Creed 3 ( i have to begin it yet )

I have to continue playing Rising for some trophies and i have to finish a lot of games.  :unsure:

I really love Doctor Who, The Walking Dead and Game Of Thrones.  xD

If you have any questions just ask xD:D  And sorry for my bad english  :unsure:  

Well, what can i say? 

I'm 21 years old and i'm italian. I started playing video games thanks to my father who gave me and my sisters the ps one :wub:  I started playing Tomb Raider and i discovered Mgs playing Snake Eater. I also love the Fallout saga; i played first Fallout 3 ( my favourite ), then Fallout New Vegas and finally i started Fallout 1 e 2 on the pc. 

- Guitar Hero 5

- Saints Row The Third

I have to continue playing Rising for some trophies and i have to finish a lot of games.  :unsure:

Kool, You ever need buddy for AC3 or UC3 online, just add me. AS for Walking Dead, Awesome...trying to get into Game Of Thrones.

Your English is fine btw.   :)  

• Like 1

Well, what can i say? 

- Guitar Hero 5

- Saints Row The Third

Another Whovian, great to see that! :yay:  I agree with BSSA_Operative, I think your english is excellent.

• Like 1

Another Whovian, great to see that! :yay:  I agree with BSSA_Operative, I think your english is excellent.

Thanks  :D Proud to be a Whovian  B)

Curious, why do you play games?

Because they talk about amazing stories and it's up to you to carry on the story and to make decisions;  you're not just a spectator at the cinema but you're part of the plot. And i love all this  :)

Edited by mgs91
  • Like 1

Welcome to PSNP Miriam.

I'm from Japan and I'm pretty new here too.

I see we have a couple of games in common.  I just sent you a friend request.

Set me up if you want.

Anyone else looking for new friends can add me if you want.  Just let me know that you are from PSNP.

Happy gaming.

Peace.  EM0714

Welcome to PSNP Miriam.

I'm from Japan and I'm pretty new here too.

I see we have a couple of games in common.  I just sent you a friend request.

Set me up if you want.

Anyone else looking for new friends can add me if you want.  Just let me know that you are from PSNP.

Happy gaming.

Peace.  EM0714

Hi  :) Thanks for adding me :)  I'll accept you as soon as possible  ;)

Welcome to the family!!!

I've been working on snake eaters plat. Tell u that tryin to get the fears stamina down is tough he was the only one I missed on the first play through.

Snake Eater is one of my favourite games ever and platinum is pretty easy  ;)