Help DC Comics

Erik_Australien

Hi Guys

i need your help with the dc comics 

cant buy it anywhere her in Australia, not even in psn store. The only thing what you can by  here is 3 DC Comics Costumes. 

do you have any idea how i can get the trophies? 

i heard if you join somebody in the DLC you can still get trophies even you dont own it.

can somebody confirm that and  give me a hand to get these trophies?

Thanks heaps 

Erik

PSN: Erik_Australien

IIRC Australia uses the same code as the european store, so just make an UK account and buy the pack there, should work and you won't need to be carried through it. You still gonna need someone for the coop specific trophy though, but there are Gaming Sessions for that.

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP9000-BCES00850_00-LBPDLCWBDCLK0001

Excellent. Found it. Thanks guys finished it too. Quite challenging. For the cross control dlc do I need to buy this game as well for the vita? Looks like you have to spend more than $300 (game, dlcs, motion controller and camera and the vita) all up to get 100% in lbp 2 

Edited by Erik_Australien

13 minutes ago, Erik_Australien said:

Excellent. Found it. Thanks guys finished it too. Quite challenging. For the cross control dlc do I need to buy this game as well for the vita? Looks like you have to spend more than $300 (game, dlcs, motion controller and camera and the vita) all up to get 100% in lbp 2 

It is actually worse than that though. 

I wanted to 100% all the littlebigplanet games (almost there) so if you want to do that you have to buy the DC DLC twice (once for LBP2 and once for LBP Vita). Normally that stuff is crossbuy...but not in this case :(

7 hours ago, Erik_Australien said:

No, you just use the vita as a controller for your LBP2 PS3 game. The Vita LBP is a completely different game. If you connect your vita to the PS3 and start the DLC on your PS3 It will remotely install a ~400MB file on the Vita in order that you can use it as a controller.