Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dranzer181

Dranzer181's Dispute

9 posts in this topic

Dranzer181

Skylanders SWAP Force
I cannot see the level level trophy that was earned after i completed the game and also i played the game on hard from the start i do not knknow why there is a delay in the trophy time from me completing the game. You can choose hard from the start you only inlock nightmare difficulty after beating the game.

Reason:

Individual trophy for the level should unlock before the trophy for completing the game and impossible to unlock hard difficulty 3 minutes after finishing story

Marked trophies:

2018_04_26_23h13_34.png

I honestly don't get this flag, Whats wrong here?

I've done all the skylander games, twice. Completing Champion of Skylands doesn't seem unfeasable to get done last.

I think I'm more confused at the moment honestly. So the flag is saying he got All chapters After doing Hard mode and he say it was because of delay?

It can't be of delay but I'm confident that you can do it in this order. There is No requirement of doing all chapters before Hard difficulty as the game have four save slots.

Maybe that is considered "Save file usage" I don't know, honestly though that would be bullshit for this game.

Reason:

Individual trophy for the level should unlock before the trophy for completing the game and impossible to unlock hard difficulty 3 minutes after finishing story

This is completely false information. Who told you this?

TLDR It can't be delayed in this way, it can be popped in that order.

3 minutes ago, NightRusticDawn said:

I honestly don't get this flag, Whats wrong here?

I've done all the skylander games, twice. Completing Champion of Skylands doesn't seem unfeasable to get done last.

I think I'm more confused at the moment honestly. So the flag is saying he got All chapters After doing Hard mode and he say it was because of delay?

It can't be of delay but I'm confident that you can do it in this order. There is No requirement of doing all chapters before Hard difficulty as the game have four save slots.

Maybe that is considered "Save file usage" I don't know, honestly though that would be bullshit for this game.

Reason:

This is completely false information. Who told you this?

TLDR It can't be delayed in this way, it can be popped in that order.

This is the report. I got no idea about this game. And for those who will somehow try to use this against me, I didn't approve the report either. The person who did thought it might be correct, and this is what the disputes are all about, correcting wrong flags.

Just now, MMDE said:

This is the report. I got no idea about this game. And for those who will somehow try to use this against me, I didn't approve the report either. The person who did thought it might be correct, and this is what the disputes are all about, correcting wrong flags.

This flag does not seem wrong, he gave the reason it would be delayed, which it can't be as the trophies don't work that way for this game on any platform.

You don't need to do any level specific trophy in a specific order with most skylanders games (Superchargers being the exception, you can't skip shit in that one.)

Same goes with Loot or level based trophies, any order for unlock works.

But I don't know how you guys would consider using different save files in the same game so can't say much about that part.

12 minutes ago, NightRusticDawn said:

This flag does not seem wrong, he gave the reason it would be delayed, which it can't be as the trophies don't work that way for this game on any platform.

You don't need to do any level specific trophy in a specific order with most skylanders games (Superchargers being the exception, you can't skip shit in that one.)

Same goes with Loot or level based trophies, any order for unlock works.

But I don't know how you guys would consider using different save files in the same game so can't say much about that part.

As long as all trophies earned are synced, there's no problem.

1 minute ago, MMDE said:

As long as all trophies earned are synced, there's no problem.

Then the order doesn't matter (Besides Superchargers)

Flag lifted.  Took @NightRusticDawn knowledge of the series and explanation.  So, I'm going to close this.  I've seen some disputes here lately.  Keyboard warriors are too much sometimes.