What's the longest consecutive number of days you've gone collecting at least 1 trophy per day

realm722

One day to look at this would be your Trophy Log and viewing the date. Basically asking to pick up at least 1 trophy per day without missing. For myself personally I'm in the longest stretch that is active starting back on April 10th and today is April 24th, hoping to hold onto it through May. What about you guys? 

Lol I started an account then realized that with 2 vitas I don't sync everyday and I've been getting multiple trophies everyday since it was possible. I wish I knew this existed or I would've synced more often. I have 3 plats waiting on 1 vita and a few more on my spare... so lazy

I have a trophy on July 24th 2015, and then nothing until 13th of December, making it about 5 months whereby not a single trophy was earned. Not sure what exactly I was doing, but most likely a Nintendo game or something like Pokemon or Harvest moon. Don't remember exactly though. 

Currently at 69 days (550 trophies), but this will probably end in about 2 weeks because of travelling. It is my second longest on the network

Record on Playstation: 116 days (314 trophies) April-August 2016.

Record on Xbox: 379 days, from June 2012 to June 2013, but I was playing based on US time zones  so on the site 360voice which is gone now I was ar 550 days.

• 4 years later...

This trophy here I actually gave up then returned to this game ?.  It took almost 50 days. Definitely worth it I'm the first actually achiever on that trophy and a few others.

Edit: Its actually listed 1.25% but no one else achieve these trophies

Edited by gamercris066