What's the longest consecutive number of days you've gone collecting at least 1 trophy per day

realm722

On 8/21/2023 at 9:45 PM, Helyx said:

It's a shame we have to go to TT to get this stat. Maybe @BlindMango can urge @Sly Ripper to add this to our profile stats once he gets the forum update ironed out.

For me, it looks like my biggest streak was 40 days, earning 929 trophies.

I would love this so much. PSN Profiles is my main site since I found it and would love a streak tracker on my profile page.

Earlier this year I hit triple digits with 688 trophies across 124 days. Although I don’t pay to much attention to it I do like to try and earn a trophy per day if I’m playing a game where I can control when I earn a trophy. I only play one game at a time so I’ll never get any really long streaks as at some point I’ll play a 100+ hour game where I can’t earn a trophy per day.

• Like 2

On 8/22/2023 at 5:30 AM, Karashion said:

Well its a pain to do any large number since you have to start considering shovelware games to fill in the day gaps of your main game or days you just don't feel like playing. 16 seems like a normal amount of days at a time for the average gamer.

Yeah, there's no point and fun to look at stats like that if you're purposely target something like that. 

I just realized that I did that streak during a revolution in my country and there internet was disconnected for 6 months. We were mostly indoors sheltered from all the bombing, unlocking PSN trophies lol. 

Jan/n  

2015 456 day streak 3,456 trophies 😝  Wow, that seems so long ago, but I never want to go back. Having to get at least one trophy a day became very annoying!

Just now, Haughty Hottie said:
Jan/  

2015 456 day streak 3,456 trophies 😝  Wow, that seems so long ago, but I never want to go back. Having to get at least one trophy a day became very annoying!

Only 34 days for me, but honestly pretty impressed by some of the streaks I've seen posted here. My life is way too hectic to even imagine being able to achieve anything beyond double digits.