ShadowStar83x

Golden Week sale (NA)

91 posts in this topic

Of particular note is Monster Hunter and a few Koei Tecmo games like Atelier Sophie, Blue Reflection, and Nights of Azure 2

Edited by BlindMango
Merging duplicate topics

Deals on Japan inspired titles? Nice, this gives me good hope Europe gets the annual Big in Japan sale tomorrow!

The sale isn't fully updated yet. There's items on the Vita store as well as games on the banner for the sale that aren't up yet .

Luckily I have about $61 in my PSN Wallet 😂

Annoyed the Berserk game is only on sale for Vita -_-

I would have thought people would have learned from last week. Wait until the store is fully updated, then check it. It's usually not done until around 1PM PST. It's currently 10:30AM PST. 

7 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

I would have thought people would have learned from last week. Wait until the store is fully updated, then check it. It's usually not done until around 1PM PST. It's currently 10:30AM PST. 

That urge to be first to get the thread up is too great.  Not as if there is a rush anyway, sale is on for two weeks 

I have 0 idea why I'm looking at the sale >< I have already bought the best stuff in previous sales, and my backlog has its own backlog at this point xD

The sale is still being updated - there are items that are showing on the Vita Store that are not yet showing on the web store.  Plus there are items in the banners that are not showing on sale yet either.  Best to wait for a few hours for it to fully update

Hmm... got some good games in there, but the discounts could be a little cheaper. 😕

is there any discount codes being offered right now? man, wish i didn't miss out on that far cry discount code that would have lasted until the end of this month, there's multiple games i'd pick up but prices are pretty steep compared to past sales on games, also without being a plus member. last year i believe discounts were up to 70% non members and 80% plus members, this year it says 50% and 60%. not sure how i'd go about my idea of purchases.

I've seen one or two items I might grab but the prices for a Golden Week sale are less than impressive unless the good prices are on things I've already purchased so that I don't see them.

ended up getting:

Salt And Sanctuary (ps4) (vita) cross buy
Aegis of Earth: Protonovus Assault (vita)
Period Cube ~Shackles of Amadeus~ (vita)

wanted more but only have so much funds this week wont be any changes in the backlog ahead.

there's also one more week of it maybe something new will be added.

Edited by kingdrake2

1 minute ago, Kevvik said:

I've seen one or two items I might grab but the prices for a Golden Week sale are less than impressive unless the good prices are on things I've already purchased so that I don't see them.

You're right about the prices. Last time Sophie was on sale, it was $29.99, but this sale it's $35.99

Edited by majob

I'm going to scan over the Vita games a bit later to see if there's anything that catches my eye. 

All very expensive. Years ago the Golden Weeks were very different, with very attractive offers.

Everything that's at a good price I already own. Everything I want is expensive. I should've expected this. 

I'm getting Dungeon Travelers 2 but I think I'll pass on everything else. 

10 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

I'm getting Dungeon Travelers 2 but I think I'll pass on everything else. 

Get ready for nothing but fan service :awesome:

1 minute ago, eigen-space said:

Get ready for nothing but fan service :awesome:

No wonder @Walt the Dog loves this game. xD

Edited by Kent10201

Bought 3 games from the sale:

• Salt and Sanctuary
  • Revenant Saga
  • Star Ocean: Till The End of Time

I was going to buy Star Ocean 5 as well  but I think I will pick up the physical version instead.