Humble PlayStation Bundle - Capcom X Sega

Katt

This is a really good deal. Better than anything PSN can ever throw out. I will be donating 15$ to get everything. 

Havent done it yet but really hope its individual codes so I can give the ones I have already to friends. But the last few times they packed it all in 1 code...so. Only hoping

Also get it early if you are. The price will increase as more participate in the deal.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

25 minutes ago, Katt said:

Humble Bundle site to purchase the bundle, I don't know if it's a single code for everything or one code for each game.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

17 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

This is a really good deal. Better than anything PSN can ever throw out. I will be donating 15$ to get everything. 

Havent done it yet but really hope its individual codes so I can give the ones I have already to friends. But the last few times they packed it all in 1 code...so. Only hoping

Also get it early if you are. The price will increase as more participate in the deal.

16 minutes ago, Warpedsavior said:

I’m pretty sure it’s one code for each game.

3 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

The first time it was one code per game, but the second time it was one giant code for all games.

From the site:

ATTENTION: A single key will be provided to redeem all the games in your bundle. You will not be able to add money to unlock additional content after your initial purchase.

29 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

The first time it was one code per game, but the second time it was one giant code for all games.

24 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

From the site:

ATTENTION: A single key will be provided to redeem all the games in your bundle. You will not be able to add money to unlock additional content after your initial purchase.

Oops, my mistake, I only got the Capcom PlayStation bundle when it was available.

I bought the second bundle, but don't need any of the discount codes. Lemme know if anyone wants them. 

EDIT: Added them here (RE7 has been taken)

• Dead Rising 4 Frank’s Big Package (PlayStation 4) – 50% Off - 237CBAQGMT
  • Valkyria Revolution (PlayStation 4) – 40% Off - 26LNM9ND7Q
  • Yakuza 0 (PlayStation 4) – 50% Off - 26MJNM5TBP

Please ping me if you use them so I can remove them and others don't get disappointed. 

Edited by Kristycism
Added codes
  • Like 1

Well I own most of these and only a couple of games (and maybe discount codes) remain from Tier 2 that I might be interested in. I’ve been waiting for another PS bundle but I think I’ll have to pass since it’s only one code and I can get the games I’m missing in physical form cheaper than in the bundle. *sigh*

Also, no love for Off The Record?