Katt

Humble PlayStation Bundle - Capcom X Sega

44 posts in this topic

Will this be on the PSN Store or do you have to visit the Humble Bundle site?

Nice! Top bad my main is EU (so no vita), but still worth it.

I've always wanted to play the first dead rising, so this is a must for me 😁

4 minutes ago, majob said:

Will this be on the PSN Store or do you have to visit the Humble Bundle site?

Humble Bundle site to purchase the bundle, I don't know if it's a single code for everything or one code for each game.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

This is a really good deal. Better than anything PSN can ever throw out. I will be donating 15$ to get everything. 

Havent done it yet but really hope its individual codes so I can give the ones I have already to friends. But the last few times they packed it all in 1 code...so. Only hoping

Also get it early if you are. The price will increase as more participate in the deal.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

8 minutes ago, Katt said:

Humble Bundle site to purchase the bundle, I don't know if it's a single code for everything or one code for each game.

I’m pretty sure it’s one code for each game.

Nothing for me.  Would not mind 50% off dead rising 4  but that's it.  Rest I own 

12 minutes ago, Warpedsavior said:

The first time it was one code per game, but the second time it was one giant code for all games.

would be nice to get the set but i gotta stay on golden sale purchases. unless i can somehow load a credit card with just a dollar.

I own only one of these from before. What a deal for so many great games! Humble Bundles rarely disappoint.

25 minutes ago, Katt said:

17 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

This is a really good deal. Better than anything PSN can ever throw out. I will be donating 15$ to get everything. 

Havent done it yet but really hope its individual codes so I can give the ones I have already to friends. But the last few times they packed it all in 1 code...so. Only hoping

Also get it early if you are. The price will increase as more participate in the deal.

16 minutes ago, Warpedsavior said:

3 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

The first time it was one code per game, but the second time it was one giant code for all games.

From the site:

ATTENTION: A single key will be provided to redeem all the games in your bundle. You will not be able to add money to unlock additional content after your initial purchase.

I already most of the games offered but $15 for the rest is a steal plus it's for charity so why not

Edited by majob

Not bad of selection.  Only thing is already have most of them already. Stinks too because I have been waiting for another Humble Bundle for months.

Had some of the games but there were 3 ps4 I didn't own and a couple ps3 so I went ahead and paid the 15 dollars.

I don't need these.

50% Off Dead Rising 4: Frank's Big Package

2347FNFHAJ

40% Off Valkyria Revolution (PS4/PS Vita)

23322CB6BP

Don't forget you can adjust how much of your money goes to the devs, charity, and humble bundle!

29 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

24 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

From the site:

ATTENTION: A single key will be provided to redeem all the games in your bundle. You will not be able to add money to unlock additional content after your initial purchase.

Oops, my mistake, I only got the Capcom PlayStation bundle when it was available.

24 minutes ago, Katt said:

I don't need these.

thx for the DR4 code i bought the wrong bundle,

means that i no longer need the tier 1 bundle, so enjoy.

2FRK-55N5-NBQJ

Edited by Leenewbe

Hell to the yeah. I have wanted Valkyria Chronicles for a while. This is great.

I bought the second bundle, but don't need any of the discount codes. Lemme know if anyone wants them. 

EDIT: Added them here (RE7 has been taken)

• Dead Rising 4 Frank’s Big Package (PlayStation 4) – 50% Off - 237CBAQGMT
  • Valkyria Revolution (PlayStation 4) – 40% Off - 26LNM9ND7Q
  • Yakuza 0 (PlayStation 4) – 50% Off - 26MJNM5TBP

Please ping me if you use them so I can remove them and others don't get disappointed. 

Edited by Kristycism
Added codes

Well I own most of these and only a couple of games (and maybe discount codes) remain from Tier 2 that I might be interested in. I’ve been waiting for another PS bundle but I think I’ll have to pass since it’s only one code and I can get the games I’m missing in physical form cheaper than in the bundle. *sigh*

Also, no love for Off The Record?

A good deal indeed, I might give it a try, I wanted to play Valkyria Chronicles since idk much about the game and I'd been told is a very interesting RPG