Humble PlayStation Bundle - Capcom X Sega

Katt

1. Bummed it's not valid on Aussie PSN accounts since it means I'll probably never get around to region swapping my Vita just to play some Super Monkey Ball.

2. Bummed it's a single key and not individual as I have a few already and would have liked the option to give away the doubles.

3. Still slammed down 20 bucks because it's charity and games and now I can walk around feeling better about myself for a bit.

Here's the discount codes if anybody want's them....

50% Off Dead Rising 4: Frank's Big Package

27N7A69AKH

40% Off Resident Evil 7 Gold Edition

25AFC6QKGH

40% Off Valkyria Revolution (PS4)

296L778Q7A

50% Off Yakuza 0 (PS4)

28C4CC5ANB

Edited by swainey97

4 hours ago, Kristycism said:

I bought the second bundle, but don't need any of the discount codes. Lemme know if anyone wants them. 

EDIT: Added them here (RE7 has been taken)

• Dead Rising 4 Frank’s Big Package (PlayStation 4) – 50% Off - 237CBAQGMT
  • Valkyria Revolution (PlayStation 4) – 40% Off - 26LNM9ND7Q
  • Yakuza 0 (PlayStation 4) – 50% Off - 26MJNM5TBP

Please ping me if you use them so I can remove them and others don't get disappointed. 

Do you know how long the % off coupons are good for?

eh I asked them for a PlayStation bundle the other day, didn't think they'd actually have one lmao

on other note, idk if I'll take it, I'd have to make a new US account since you know, Humble doesn't know EU exists, and the offering is somewhat not up my alley (no vita games, focus on RE and more PS3 games than I would want at this point)

Guys its really nice you guys pop the codes out for everyone who actually want those games and use it but some people actually takes them and sell them on other forum sites. :/

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY
And yes i know it discount codes. They do sell them out there or trade for stuff.

2 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Guys its really nice you guys pop the codes out for everyone who actually want those games and use it but some people actually takes them and sell them on other forum sites. :/

buy a discount code, lol

I know, some people buys them, but again, buy a discount code hahahahaha

8 minutes ago, darkalphar said:

Just wondering, would it be possible to buy the bundle twice? Once for myself, then again to gift the code to a friend?

Just tried and it let me go to the payment site without any problem, so you could buy the bundle twice. But I will not try to actually purchase a tier again just to know if you can. In the past, some bundles allowed just 1 purchase per account. This one doesn't show any warning regarding to that.

Well, got home now, and spent 15.01...Turns out I already have Binary Domain and RE 1. Oh well, still a great deal. Was actually going to buy Dead Rising 1 and 2 awhile back, its a plus to get the others too now, even if I wont play them....

How I broke it down.?

pTzlvDb.png

Keys for the Humble Capcom X SEGA PlayStation Bundle are redeemable on a PSN account registered to any of the following countries:

(US) United States

(CA) Canada

(MX) Mexico

(BR) Brazil

(CL) Chile

(AR) Argentina

(PE) Peru

(CO) Colombia

(PA) Panama

(CR) Costa Rica

(EC) Ecuador

(GT) Guatemala

(SV) El Salvador

(PY) Paraguay

(HN) Honduras

(BO) Bolivia

(UY) Uruguay

(NI) Nicaragua

Note: All keys will expire 4/17/2021

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Katt said:

Last 12 hours!

here's hoping they add another PS bundle in the future. i'm definitely on board if they have something i don't have.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1