Big in Japan (EU-Sale)

dermarx

Really good sale for the PS Vita with some awesome prices too, my wallet is going to suffer :D

Disappointed by the PS3/PS4 side of the sale however. I wanted to pick Night Of Azure but the game isn't on the sale and the 2nd still cost too much, same for Blue Reflection and Tales Of Berseria. Finally, I waited years to see a price drop for Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 but since they were never on sale for the past 2-3 years I bought NG3 last week for 20€ and now it's on sale for 9€ ... Still no sale for NGS2 though ?

Edited by itachi-destroyer

Nice sale, I'm interested in these games but won't be able to get them all.

• Accel World VS SAO
  • Secrets of Mana
  • Akiba's Beat
  • Asterisk War: Phoenix Festa
  • Bloodborne DLC
  • Criminal Girls
  • Danganronpa Another Episode
  • Demon Gaze II
  • Dungeon Travelers 2
  • MeiQ
  • Mind=0
  • Operation Babel
  • Stranger of Sword City
  • Tokyo Tattoo Girls
  • Tokyo Xanadu
  • Touhou Scarlet Curiosity
  • Valkyria Chronicles Remastered

Would've liked to get Tales of Berseria and KH2.8 too, but those are still too overpriced IMO.

2 hours ago, itachi-destroyer said:

I also wanted to pick Deception 4 Blood Ties but the game isn't on the sale either

It's on sale along with the re-release.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 3

Once again there are multiple games I want but once again I don’t see any point in getting them unless I plan on playing them soon. It’s even more annoying seeing games I’ve previously bought on sale and haven’t played yet, going even cheaper than what I paid for them. Maybe I’ll have another look when I get on my PS4 tomorrow as I do have $20 already in my wallet.

• Like 4

I'd rather get physical but I might get Dynasty Warriors 8 XL (need that UR plat), Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD (already have the originals physical) or maybe even Deception IV: Nightmare Princess (not sure if I even saw this physical ever). Excellent items, but some are still quite expensive for a digital purchase. I think I'm getting at least one game.

8 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

It’s even more annoying seeing games I’ve previously bought on sale and haven’t played yet, going even cheaper than what I paid for them.

I agree, which is why I usually only buy 2-4 games from a sale, as the others will be on sale again at some point.

1 hour ago, DrZero_1983 said:

Wow, the Nier Automata DLC with the wierd name is finally discounted! I loved that game and I wanted to play the DLC for some time now but 13.99 euros was really too much!

I didn't even know there was DLC for that game, it never showed up when I put 'Nier' into the search bar... Having only just finished Nier Replicant I am trying to avoid spoilers for the second game (which I have already bought). Is this DLC considered to be a worthy addition I want to get?

1 hour ago, mecharobot said:

I'd rather get physical but I might get Dynasty Warriors 8 XL (need that UR plat), Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD (already have the originals physical) or maybe even Deception IV: Nightmare Princess (not sure if I even saw this physical ever). Excellent items, but some are still quite expensive for a digital purchase. I think I'm getting at least one game.

I am just lurking since not EU, but Nightmare Princess is Vita digital only, or HK ver. PS4 has physical. I think... not 100% sure anymore, it's been awhile since I've considered buying it @w@ ;;;

• Like 1