Big in Japan (EU-Sale)

dermarx

51 minutes ago, Karlsson89 said:

I didn't even know there was DLC for that game, it never showed up when I put 'Nier' into the search bar... Having only just finished Nier Replicant I am trying to avoid spoilers for the second game (which I have already bought). Is this DLC considered to be a worthy addition I want to get?

From what I read the DLC doesn't have any new story missions, only arena fights that give new outfits inspired from the first Nier as rewards, as well as rare crafting materials. It also seems that these arenas can be played only in the post game.

• Like 1

Such great Sale, why it always has to be all in once and nothing for months after, too many thing i want :(

I Guess i'll get 2 Costumes DLC for P5 (Because Damn they are Amazing especially those soundtracks!), Persona 4 Arena Ultimax with a friend, Persona 3 FES on Ps3, Maybe Digimon next order with a friend and If possible one Between Daganronpa 2/Drive Girls/Trail of Cold steel/Corpse party or Dungeon travelers, have to see which one.of this.

Would have loved Zero Escape but 15 with all those sales... And Graces F, only 5 € but i have too many Rpgs to play anyway even if i get it right now, probably will stay there for months....

14 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Such great Sale, why it always has to be all in once and nothing for months after, too many thing i want :(

I Guess i'll get 2 Costumes DLC for P5 (Because Damn they are Amazing especially those soundtracks!), Persona 4 Arena Ultimax with a friend, Persona 3 FES on Ps3, Maybe Digimon next order with a friend and If possible one Between Daganronpa 2/Drive Girls/Trail of Cold steel/Corpse party or Dungeon travelers, have to see which one.of this.

Would have loved Zero Escape but 15 with all those sales... And Graces F, only 5 € but i have too many Rpgs to play anyway even if i get it right now, probably will stay there for months....

Buy it all at once, then don't get anything for the rest of the year. :awesome: 

20 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Buy it all at once, then don't get anything for the rest of the year. :awesome: 

Yeah sure, send me the money i dont' have to get them all then :awesome: 

My Budget is 30 € to spend Right now and P4 Arena Ultimax + P5 Catherine/P4 DLcs are 100% sure (Both with a friend), so i ahve to decide the rest. Persona 3 looked sure but maybe the Portable version has too much more to make worth it on Ps3....

I was going to get all the Artifex Mundi games, but then I remembered that they were dicks and retroactively doubled the base price on their games. As a result I'll only be getting Abyss for 2,99 as it's below their usual sale price of 4,99.

Other than that I'll be getting Nex Machina and probably Touhou Double Focus.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

Just now, voodoo_eyes said:

I was going to get all the Artifex Mundi games, but then I remembered that they were dicks and retroactively doubled the base price on their games. As a result I'll only be getting Abyss for 2,99 as it's below their usual price of 4,99.

Other than that I'll be getting Nex Machina and probably Touhou Double Focus.

I hope you like that one, but be aware - the control on that game is incredibly shitty.

1 minute ago, starcrunch061 said:

I hope you like that one, but be aware - the control on that game is incredibly shitty.

That makes it less appealing already lol. As far as I know it's a metroidvania-style game, so controls kind of need to be tight as those games tend to be punishing as hell.

36 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I think it's time to take the dust off my ps3. I'm thinking to buy Resonance of Fate. Can anyone recommend good Tales of (whatever).I'm interested in rpgs

You should play all the Tales of games. They're great. Tales of games are a close second to FF as my favorite game series. Resonance of Fate is pretty good too.

1 hour ago, voodoo_eyes said:

That makes it less appealing already lol. As far as I know it's a metroidvania-style game, so controls kind of need to be tight as those games tend to be punishing as hell.

Things can be awkward if you use the analog but things are more precise if you use the D-Pad.

Jesus... my wallet cries in agony, pain and search in full despair some money as this sale kills me... literally... not for real tho lel People who know me, know why it doesn't kill my wallet in the end. :awesome:

So far I have 22 games in the wishlist and must wait 'til may for getting some money or... should I just decline my BBQ-party at the weekend and go instead for all the games? xD:awesome:

Nah... guess this games still can wait a bit longer; Dragon Ball FighterZ, Monster Hunter World, Tokyo Xanadu eX+ (Yay to see Sora again :awesome: ), Tokyo Tattoo Girls, Cyberdimension Neptune: 4 Goddess Online (BECAUSE... I can't get enough from Uni <3 Even I already have the JP and US plat :awesome: ), Mary Skelter: Nightmares (yes Nightmares for my wallet tho...), Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth, Drive Girls, Star Ocean Til The End of Time, Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds, Operation Babel: New Tokyo Legacy, Berserk and the Band of the Hawk, Dynasty Warriors: Godseekers, Dragon Quest Builders, MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death, Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X, Ar nosurge Plus, Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy, Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f 2nd, Muramasa Rebirth, Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate and Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f...

Surely... gladly they have not more on the sale or I already own some games and didn't played so far yet xD

Oh its this time of the year again. This always screws with my wallet... I already see so much games im interested in :awesome:

5 hours ago, Starlove- said:

I want to buy Raiden IV: Overkill but I no longer own a DS3 controller and was wondering if it can be played with a DS4.

You can play with your DS4 on the ps3. I think there is a way to do it wireless aswell but dont know how. But you can just play wired.

6 minutes ago, HcG Clawz said:

Oh its this time of the year again. This always screws with my wallet... I already see so much games im interested in :awesome:

You can play with your DS4 on the ps3. I think there is a way to do it wireless aswell but dont know how. But you can just play wired.

I know but not all games are supported  fully work. Bought it anyway, I'll see for myself soon ^^

So, for whatever reason, I can see the German store linked in the first post. I'm never able to do that from work.

Some good stuff here. The euro-usd exchange rate kind of sucks right now, but even accounting for that, there are some decently priced objects. The variety is more solid than the NA offering as well, although I would guess that this has to do with the decision to split the Golden Week sale into..two weeks.

Been waiting for Everybody's Golf (Vita) character and courses DLC pack and Gravity Rush Maid Mission pack to get a discount forever and still nothing. Meh. ?

The Toukiden 2 Vita version is more expensive in PS Store than what a physical copy costs. Yakuza 0 is only 6 euros cheaper than a physical copy. Rather going for a physical copy on that too.

Lots of great games in this sale but I have most of them already or not interested enough to buy more.