Big in Japan (EU-Sale)

dermarx

5 minutes ago, Gunner_Man21 said:

So I brought and have enjoyed The Awakened Fate Ultimatum and was wondering if anyone can suggest any others that are along the same style?

So, at the risk of belaboring the obvious,that was the sequel to The Guided Fate Paradox. If you haven't played it, maybe try there?

Just saw Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus was on sale for the Vita, so I nabbed that one too. I really hope I don't destroy my Vita's thumbsticks going for the platinum. :P

5 minutes ago, SnowyWhiteFox777 said:

I live in Canada and the store has been updated 10 hours ago, but I don't see a lot of these week 2 games on sale. (Dark Souls, Senran Kagura.. etc) Any help? :o

You're better off asking in this thread:

This is the thread for the European sale.

• Like 1

Hmm I have my eyes on Gravity Rush 1&2 ever since I got my PS in January, but somehow I have the feeling that GR1 will be a PS+ game soon-ish. The second one could be Shadow of the Colossus, probably right up my ally. I am a sucker for dystopian settings or desolate places, weird right? ;)

But I think I am going to restrain myself this time, since I bought 25+ games already and I really want to clear my backlog first, or at least most of it.

12 hours ago, Durandal said:

but somehow I have the feeling that GR1 will be a PS+ game soon-ish.

While PS+ is unpredictable as it can be, you can be sure of one thing.

Gravity Rush (and subsequently Uncharted: Golden Abyss) will never be on Plus ever again.

Not only they already were on Plus, but mainly, they were permanently on Plus for like a year.