May 2018 PS+

Gwendly

More and more I see to many games I already own. Nice to see the PS4 games finally come to Plus tho. Only thing I might play this month is Risen 3. Already own BTS, Rayman, and King Oddball. Highly recommend King Oddball tho if you like the angry birds style games.

Both of the "ps4" games are actually PS3 games. 

Fucking Sony is so inconsistent with this shit. When they announced that PS3 and Vita were going away, they put some more recent AAA games on Plus. Just to make it look like the service was guna improve. 

It won't. 

Edited by yowzagabowza

I guess i'll play Eat Them & KingOddball (Cross-Buy, so 3 100% Nice!) since they look like short easy 100% to do and that's it.

Furmins, would do but nope, that Gold trophy DLC is really a prick move so i'll pass.

Beyond is nice, i still have to Plat it on Ps3 so i'll gladly pass, seriously they made the plat so annoying and boring, why they didn't made it like Heavy rain where you have to do 2-3 times the entire game not 6-8 times....

Rayman i would love to but guess not because of the challenges, what a great idea making such a useless and annoying system, thanks Ubisoft....

Risen 3, nah 40-50 Hours on Ps3 i have many other titles i would rather spend that many hours on Ps3! 

So Meh Month for me but that aside it's honestly 2 great games on PS4, if onyl the trophies weren't so annoying to do.... But still i imagine People will complain because it's not GoW or something like that.

Edited by Sora9427

4 minutes ago, stpatty said:

Man - that article is the most pretentious thing I've read in weeks. What is up with the ridiculous...artistic flair in that writing?

I could only make it through the first few paragraphs before I gave up.

• Like 2

Nothing that either greatly interests me or that i don't already own but this is as good an opportunity as any to say that everyone should probably have played through Rayman Legends at least once in their lives, that game is an absolute triumph.

11 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

Both of the "ps4" games are actually PS3 games. 

Fucking Sony is so inconsistent with this shit. When they announced that PS3 and Vita were going away, they put some more recent AAA games on Plus. Just to make it look like the service was guna improve. 

It won't. 

The free games are a bonus to the service. They don't have to give us anything.

• Like 4