May 2018 PS+

Gwendly

After the March lineup where I had already bought the PS4 games years ago, I'm happy to get games that I've been thinking of buying. Rayman Legends I already bought for the Vita years ago and since I always had the suspicion that the PS4 version would come out in the Plus lineup someday (and with a Switch version which I'm currently interested in) I always reconsidered. Beyond: Two Souls I always read good things so I thought of buying it at some point but whenever it was on sale there were others that I had more interest in so I always delayed it.

Edited by TugaSonic

I loved Beyond. Getting to play that again is the only real highlight for me. Wouldn't mind getting Heavy Rain at some point, as well. Played Rayman Origins on the Vita and didn't get that far in it, so not that excited about Legends. But maybe someday I'll go back to Origins, and decide I want to play Legends after...

Edited by Fidel

56 minutes ago, g-bake_1986 said:

The free games are a bonus to the service. They don't have to give us anything.

No its part of the service. If they removed the bonus you so called I wonder how many would just not bother with psplus at all. I myself would say fk it.

Well, on the bright side, I have an excuse to download Rayman Legends onto my PS4 now. xD I really wanted to play this game but I was really not going to pay mucho dollars for a game I wasn't going to

Not really going to touch Beyond Two Souls. I have platinumed Life is Strange on another account but this looks to be more complicated and I am not really into Quantic Dreams properties.

The Vita titles are all just puzzlers, but since they're ending Vita freebies in a few months, I don't expect them to throw their best titles on the freebie lineup for the remaining months.

A little better than this month but not by much. However, I am not going to judge because PS+ freebies are not meant to be stuff you spend too many brain cells on. :)

17 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

No its part of the service. If they removed the bonus you so called I wonder how many would just not bother with psplus at all. I myself would say fk it.

Then you must not care about the PS4 online as PS+ is the only way to access it right now.

Beyond: Two Souls I’ve already platted on PS3 and while I enjoyed it it’s not good enough that I want to stack it. Rayman Legends has platforming so that’s a no. Risen 3 I already have on PS4 and I haven’t heard of any of the others which means no new PS+ games getting added to the backlog this month.