May 2018 PS+

Gwendly

Already have Risen 3, okay but not great. Beyond will be good for anyone who doesn't already have it on PS3 or PS4 and Rayman isn't a bad option. Good variety again so I'll give it a thumb up. 

That said, they might as well have turned off PS3 and Vita without the year warning for all the consideration going into what they offer.  Maybe I'll think differently as the year progresses but so far I'm not convinced of that. Thank goodness I have some actually good games previously offered on plus that I haven't gotten around to yet.

5 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Man - that article is the most pretentious thing I've read in weeks. What is up with the ridiculous...artistic flair in that writing?

I could only make it through the first few paragraphs before I gave up.

kotaku is trash lol

Yet another shitty month, what a shock.

Just remember kids, in less than a year when you are only getting the 2 PS4 games, that you should probably get used to the games being one half of a two pack that sells for 20 new, and the other an old game most people already have that is in the 2 for 10 bin at EB.

19 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Yet another shitty month, what a shock.

Just remember kids, in less than a year when you are only getting the 2 PS4 games, that you should probably get used to the games being one half of a two pack that sells for 20 new, and the other an old game most people already have that is in the 2 for 10 bin at EB.

I don't know about you but the majority here like the line up so...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Gwendly said:

Nice list. Thanks!

Not sure if I can play Beyond again but I’ll gladly take the PS3 and Vita games while they still hand them out. 

10 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I've already played Beyond: Two Souls and thought it was kinda "ehh". To anyone who hasn't played it, don't get your hopes up too high. If you like David Cage games, though, you'll probably enjoy it. I thought Heavy Rain was more entertaining from a pure comical point of view. It's in the "so bad it's good" category. Beyond isn't as fun to take the piss out of, though. :P

But BTS had cute protagonist :awesome: 

Compared to the horseshit Heavy Rain is.

Hmm I like this, even though I've plated Rayman already on the PS4 and Beyond on the PS3. I'll see if I do it again on PS4, it's not hard, just a tad annoying (last time I accidenticaly overwrote my end game save and had to play the whole game again)

I'm really looking forward to Risen though, always wanted to try out one of those!

Just now, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Enjoy. 

I'd rather just pay 10 bucks actually own the pair on disc, than the 12 a month Sony wants to rent them.

But here's the thing! While I'm happy we got those line up I would've never thought to purchase them so PS plus is a gateway for forcing me to trying new things I wouldn't otherwise purchase. That's just me though

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

But BTS had cute protagonist :awesome: 

Compared to the horseshit Heavy Rain is.

Cute!? But she's not Japanese, and for most of the game, she's over the age of 16, so how can that be so? :awesome:

I agree that Heavy Rain was horseshit, but so was Beyond if we're being totally honest. I just found Heavy Rain to be more ridiculous, and as a result, more entertaining. Beyond tried to take itself more seriously, but the end result was nothing more than a B-tier movie with a heavy dose of David Cage cringe. :P

On 4/25/2018 at 9:05 AM, g-bake_1986 said:

The free games are a bonus to the service. They don't have to give us anything.

That depends why you mainly subscribe to the service. The service is a package deal that consists of multiple things. I personally had subbed for the games it offer, not the online as I could care less of MP games. Not to mention most games Plus gives arent even MP! They had been almost all single player experience. Luckily I only subbed a trial and a month or two, and am not renewing anymore. Since I do not have a vita or a ps3, and care less of online, plus the ps4 games are old craps I can buy from EB bin for dollars, I think its better to actually own the games than rent it from sony.