May 2018 PS+

Gwendly

22 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Enjoy. 

I'd rather just pay 10 bucks actually own the pair on disc, than the 12 a month Sony wants to rent them.

Are you referring to the Heavy Rain/Beyond bundle? Wasn't released here, so I don't think I'd find it anywhere for only $10.. Otherwise, I would probably already own it. Lol. 

• Like 2

I paid 35 EUR for my 12 month PSN+ membership. During those 12 months I will get 24 PS4 games, 24 PS3 games and 24 Vita games making 72 games in total. I suck at math but this looks to be about 50 cents per game. I'm not sure what I should expect for that amount of money, but hot damn I am getting far more than I could ever wish for. So far I got Rime, Batman, Bloodborne, Beyond Two Souls, a slew of pretty good Vita games and a couple of decent PS3 ones. And it's only May!

I'm not really sure what some others are expecting to be honest. Every month the latest AAA game for 50 cents instead of 5.000?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, wickenex said:

Anyone else got HIVE: Altenum Wars for free with their subscription?

The game releases today and this seems odd, is it free for limited countries?

I don't, (UK Store) but if you do take it before they realise the mistake! Seems like a strange game to me, releases today but only £8 on release.

1 hour ago, wickenex said:

Anyone else got HIVE: Altenum Wars for free with their subscription?

The game releases today and this seems odd, is it free for limited countries?

It's limited to Portugal and Spain as far as I know.

Portugal and Spain have been getting an additional game on Plus in the last months. These games come from Spanish developers and you can see it as the Iberica branch of PlayStation (includes Portugal and Spain for those that don't know) promoting games from local developers.

Edited by TugaSonic

On 4/27/2018 at 4:44 AM, Fidel said:

Are you referring to the Heavy Rain/Beyond bundle? Wasn't released here, so I don't think I'd find it anywhere for only $10.. Otherwise, I would probably already own it. Lol. 

Yep. It was not release in US :/ 

Almost impossible to find it for less than 35.