Regarding the collector trophy

athanasios_osfp

So today I managed to obtain the Collector trophy which requires to craft all weapons and gear. Epic items are certainly not required. I've read in Reddit that the large legendary gear (ex. large shock arrow quiver) aren't required either but the players who obtained the trophy said that they already built all the legendary weapons and suits. I can confirm that I obtained the trophy while crafting all common weapons and gear, all uncommon weapons and gear , all rare (including the broken ones) weapons and gear and only all the legendary weapons. So I assume that legendary weapons and gear don't count for this trophy. I can't say though about the rare broken weapons.

• Like 1

On 4/26/2018 at 7:20 AM, athanasios_osfp said:

@conano1990 You need to craft every common, uncommon and rare  equipment

Do you actually have to craft the weapons and amo?  for example, I didn't play many normal salvage missions and didn't receive the recipe for the shock arrow.  However I have 154 shock arrows in my store house.  Does the count toward obtaining that item or do I actually have to go back and get the recipe and craft?  the trophy description says obtain not craft.

Edited by steel6burgh

22 hours ago, athanasios_osfp said:

@steel6burgh Other players have noted that ammo recipes and ammo doesn't count for this trophy. Personally I had every recipe but I don't think I ever had every ammo type crafted or obtained through salvage missions.

Yep I got the last amo recipe while grinding for the Small RPA quiver on normal salvage.  I have about 50 matches in at this point asides from the 20 or so I did way back when and the small RPA quiver won't drop.  I have every Small, medium, and large quiver besides the small RPA.  Getting to be some BS.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Iv gone through the list, i have every piece of gear, weapon, survival gear, even ammo. I have collected one of each and stored to make sure i havent missed anything, gone through the spreadsheet list conparing it and still hasnt popped. I only have 2 epic pieces. I dont get why this is ?