Gefro-On-Defro

Boosting question

10 posts in this topic

Just picked this up cheap for the vita, so from what I’ve read, you can boost between ps3 and vita. I’m guessing that would only work for you getting the trophies on the vita though, you couldnt boost the other way due to only having one account on it. For anyone that’s boosted is it a simple method and does it still work? Thanks

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, it actually works both ways (and in the case of this game, you can use your account against your own account...).

 

Feel free to use it, and ya, it's super easy, it's just like if you were boosting with 2 PS3 at the same time.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

No, it actually works both ways (and in the case of this game, you can use your account against your own account...).

 

Feel free to use it, and ya, it's super easy, it's just like if you were boosting with 2 PS3 at the same time.

That’s crazy, thank you! Any of the other fighting games on but allow you to do this with ps3?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

That’s crazy, thank you! Any of the other fighting games on but allow you to do this with ps3?

No, usually you will need 2 PS3 + 2 PSN accounts. But then, I think that the only fighting games with cross-play with PS3/Vita is this one and PS All-Stars Battle Royal. (not sure if that one lets you do this).

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/04/2018 at 7:25 PM, Han_the_Dragon said:

No, it actually works both ways (and in the case of this game, you can use your account against your own account...).

 

Feel free to use it, and ya, it's super easy, it's just like if you were boosting with 2 PS3 at the same time.

Having trouble finding myself with the 2 games. Just constantly searches. Any ideas?

 

sorted it in endless battle, but I want to boost the ranked wins?

Edited by Gefro-On-Defro
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you changed the system type in search to any or cross-play or something in both ps3 and vita?

 

I don't remember having any troubles finding myself.

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Have you changed the system type in search to any or cross-play or something in both ps3 and vita?

 

I don't remember having any troubles finding myself.

Yeah i put it to “any” doesn’t give the option to choose for ranked. I’ve signed in with a different account on my ps3, will see if that works

 

has worked with 2 diff accounts. Thanks!

Edited by Gefro-On-Defro
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

Yeah i put it to “any” doesn’t give the option to choose for ranked. I’ve signed in with a different account on my ps3, will see if that works

 

has worked with 2 diff accounts. Thanks!

Ok, maybe the same account thing only works for Endless? I really don't remember for sure, but I remember boosting everything on the Vita version using my account in both systems (to count towards the 500 matches on ps3).

 

So maybe I used an alt to boost the ranked trophies om vita and boosted with others the eanked trophies on ps3.. really don't remember..

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Ok, maybe the same account thing only works for Endless? I really don't remember for sure, but I remember boosting everything on the Vita version using my account in both systems (to count towards the 500 matches on ps3).

 

So maybe I used an alt to boost the ranked trophies om vita and boosted with others the eanked trophies on ps3.. really don't remember..

Yeah, I’m just gonna leave the ps3 trophies I think, just go for vita. Thanks for all your responses!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the record it doesn't work with the Vita and PS3 on the same account. Although the stats for each system are different when you try to connect both with the same account they stay in endless search. You have to use the PS3 on one account and the Vita on another.

 

It would have been great, at least to the number of matches played online and victories.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.