How tough?

VoidVictory

Just now, Hogie838 said:

It’s really easy, a lot easier than the genesis version because you can save now. You will need to find someone to do the 10 wins for mp that’s all.

it took me some time to gain another ps3 but that is the surefire way to boost that one since the game can be shared between 2 consoles.

• Like 1

On 4/25/2018 at 6:23 PM, VoidVictory said:

Why does it have such a low completion ratio? Also any feelings about Sonic Cd and Sonic 4 both episodes?

I don't think the game is to bad to complete even if your rusty or don't have any experience the hardest trophy and a possible reason for the low completion percentage is the online trophies. As far as I know the servers are still up but no one plays it anymore so you will most likely have to make a boosting session to get those trophies done which I see you have done. As for sonic CD it is not that bad after you get to know the game a bit when it comes to the trophies. I haven't played the sonic episode games yet so I can really comment on them but base on some game play I have seen it doesn't look to bad and for the harder trophies it looks like all it will take is practice to get them done.     

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 1

Here’s a tip for you. If you look at recent players who haven’t got the mp trophies yet and message them you can get it done really quick. That’s what I did and for worms that needed 4 people I messaged all the recent players and it had done in couple of hours ?

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 4/25/2018 at 8:20 PM, Hogie838 said:

Here’s a tip for you. If you look at recent players who haven’t got the mp trophies yet and message them you can get it done really quick. That’s what I did and for worms that needed 4 people I messaged all the recent players and it had done in couple of hours 1f604.png

I just did that and got the 10 online wins in 10 minutes lol.... Easiest ultra rare trophy ever lmao...  All you do is go 1 for 1 in emerald zone and die 3 times from the first guy in the tree with a coconut.. then vice versa...  cause of the speedrun Ill prob never 100% the game.  I have zero experience with the Sonic franchise. :(

Edited by Winds-of-Neptune
  • Like 1