SSX 3?

OJ9999vr

21 minutes ago, EternalChaos72 said:

I'd love to see SSX tricky make it's way to the PS4 with a platinum. I remember playing the shit outta that game for weeks, months on end. I never even heard of SSX 3 lol 

14 minutes ago, Arctic Cress said:

As good as the PS3 SSX was when it was released, SSX 3 will always be my favorite of the series. Probably put over a hundred hours into the GameCube version.

I would love to see a port to PS4, but I think Sony mandates trophy lists for anything so they would have to add that.

I played both of them a lot when i was younger, Tricky was good, but SSX 3 had more freedom added onto it.

I'd really like to see a trophy for earning the last character on SSX 3 (basically means to 100% the game), that's if it'll happen.

Just now, OJ9999vr said:

I played both of them a lot when i was younger, Tricky was good, but SSX 3 had more freedom added onto it.

I'd really like to see a trophy for earning the last character on SSX 3 (basically means to 100% the game), that's if it'll happen.

I'll have a look on youtube to watch the gameplay for SSX 3. I don;t really remember that game at all xD 

18 hours ago, Light-and-magic said:

SSX3 is one of my favourite games of all time, I'd give my left leg to get a remake. Infact I'd give.. however much a PS4 is going for 1f602.png

You must really have loved it too, it be awesome if it did happen.