Give a trophy to the person above you

Walt the Dog

:bronze:  Long Breath

Obtain the platinum trophy for a game over 10 months after obtaining the first trophy (Crysis 2).

Crysis 2 was a game that my friend lent to me and I couldn't plat right away because of the trophy Dedication which requires you to play a match six months after the very first one. I've returned the game and couldn't plat the game for because of that damned trophy for a long time. Luckly, I got the game again and got the plat, yes!

At least three more are coming to that path, Dead Island, Sly 2 (Sly collection) and Black Ops 2, since they were games i've rented and returned, so I can't play anymore until i rent them again.

Your trophy:

45S2f3ca8.png Careful Guidence

You really make a lot of observation before telling something.

PS: Shouldn't the right be "Guidance"?

Edited by TheYuriG

:silver:I'm famous and I don't know it!

Awarded for being the most mentioned name in the forums and not being aware of it (except the devs).

I have a fanbase? O_o

Pretty much a horde of followers, like the followers of Romulus on Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

Edited by TheYuriG

:silver:I'm famous and I don't know it!

Awarded for being the most mentioned name in the forums and not being aware of it (except the devs).

Pretty much a horde of followers, like the followers of Romulus on Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

:gold: - The G 

IDK what to put here :P