Puzzle solution

ferryjan

1 hour ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Thanks for these, they're starting to get a bit much for me in knowing how to solve them.  Gonna use these for when I don't know how to solve a puzzle.

If you'd like to understand how to solve a puzzle, I'm happy to help. Post a screenshot here or tweet @lightwoodgames and we'll show you the next step!

8 hours ago, Nexuds121 said:

I need help. 15x20 and 20x15 20x20 puzzles. Ferryjan your puzzle solutions are incorrect. can you reupload them properly please?

All the solutions had been tested by my friend and me. We both had got the plat with these solutions. The solutions were taken after each puzzles was solved, they should be correct. Which ones did you find that were incorrect?  I will check when I back home. 

28 minutes ago, ferryjan said:

All the solutions had been tested by my friend and me. We both had got the plat with these solutions. The solutions were taken after each puzzles was solved, they should be correct. Which ones did you find that were incorrect?  I will check when I back home. 

After I finish 15x15 puzzles the 15x20, 20x15 and 20x20 puzzles are abit off. I tried to match every puzzles from puzzle 111 to 150 from your solution. But they don't match. I done the first 20x15 puzzle and pull it off ok but now it seems your solutions from 112 to 150 are off sync from the looks of it. I'm on my 8 round 15x20 2. Could you help me out please?

8 hours ago, Nexuds121 said:

After I finish 15x15 puzzles the 15x20, 20x15 and 20x20 puzzles are abit off. I tried to match every puzzles from puzzle 111 to 150 from your solution. But they don't match. I done the first 20x15 puzzle and pull it off ok but now it seems your solutions from 112 to 150 are off sync from the looks of it. I'm on my 8 round 15x20 2. Could you help me out please?

The puzzle 112 should be "Space mission".

1.png

Inside the red rectangle is the solution to the puzzle. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, El_Trophynador said:

I had to try one myself. I done puzzle 150, the rabbit in the hat. I followed his picture guide and got it first go, just not quick enough for the 10 minute trophy.

Are you on the vita or ps4?

I'm on both. Atm i'm doing the PS4 version.