Suggestion: marking previous PS Plus games

3 minutes ago, Slawek1916 said:

After three years I don't always remember what games were in PS Plus and it would be very helpful when e.g. I looking next game to play or buy and I would see that I can have it in my backlog.

Can't you just create a Backlog section in the checklist subforum and mark them as PS+ games? Seems like a good way to keep track of your backlog.

Also, there are these links you can use:

• Like 1

Sometimes, I navigate through my trophy lists here in the site, searching unfinished games or something to play between my main games. I use PSDLE to check which past PS Plus games I could try to play, but the extension takes ages to load the information. So, it would be nice if something like this could be added.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Katt said:

Sometimes, I navigate through my trophy lists here in the site, searching unfinished games or something to play between my main games. I use PSDLE to check which past PS Plus games I could try to play, but the extension takes ages to load the information. So, it would be nice if something like this could be added.

I think latest versions load faster and there was also a setting in the browser settings to make it load faster but i don't remember which one lol.

1 hour ago, Slawek1916 said:

Sorry for my English, but I hope you understand what I mean

After three years I don't always remember what games were in PS Plus and it would be very helpful when e.g. I looking next game to play or buy and I would see that I can have it in my backlog.

It may look like this:

s2DGjh9.jpg

Playstation incorporated exactly this in the new firmware. 

Go to your library on the main ps4 menu, then go down to the bottom where it says "ps plus" (I believe that's what they named it). 

It lists all your ps+ games for ps4(though in mine it seems to be weird as I know I have ps+ games that aren't showing) 

Although it doesn't show ps3 or vita :(

58 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Install PSDLE on your browser, have a non-expired PS+ subscription, check the yellow-ish content.

Did not know about this! Awesome! 

• Like 1