trixter123

trophy info from developer

16 posts in this topic

DEILAND

Trophies list

PRINCE
Category: Platinum
Details: You get this trophy when you complete all the other trophies.


FARMER
Category: Bronze
Details: You get this trophy when you harvest 15 crops.

MASTER FARMER

Category: Silver
Details: You get this trophy when you harvest 100 crops.


MINER
Category: Silver
Details: You get this trophy when you chop all the mine stones.


FISHER
Category: Bronze
Details: You get this trophy when you get 20 fishes in the lake.


GREAT FISHER
Category: Silver
Details: You get this trophy when you get 50 fishes in the lake.


WOODCUTTER
Category: Bronze
Details: You get this trophy when you cut 50 trees/bushes.


GARDENER
Category: Silver
Details: You get this trophy when you plant 30 flowers.


MASTER GARDENER
Category: Gold
Details: You get this trophy when you plant 90 flowers.


BLACKSMITH
Category: Bronze
Details: You get this trophy when you create 15 items in the workshop.


MASTER BLACKSMITH
Category: Silver
Details: You get this trophy when you create 30 items in the workshop.


COOK
Category: Bronze
Details: You get this trophy when you cook 15 dishes in the kitchen.


CHEF
Category: Silver
Details: You get this trophy when you cook 40 dishes in the kitchen.


MASTER CHEF
Category: Gold
Details: You get this trophy when you cook 100 dishes in the kitchen.


ALCHEMIST
Category: Silver
Details: You get this trophy when you create 10 potions in the laboratory.


MASTER ALCHEMIST
Category: Gold
Details: You get this trophy when you create 40 potions in the laboratory.


BUILDER
Category: Silver
Details: You get this trophy when you build 30 structures in the planet.


EXPLORER
Category: Silver
Details: You get this trophy when you travel to planet Ankora.


TAMER
Category: Bronze
Details: You get this trophy when you defeat 30 monsters.


HUNTER
Category: Silver
Details: You get this trophy when you defeat 80 monsters.


MASTER HUNTER
Category: Gold
Details: You get this trophy when you defeat 150 monsters.


MERCHANT
Category: Gold
Details: You get this trophy after you complete Brram’s quest about 5 clamps.


WHITE WIZARD
Category: Gold
Details: You get this trophy after you talk with Mûn about your new white cloak. (First, you
need create the cloak in the workshop).
023

RANCHER
Category: Silver
Details: You get this trophy when you complete the barn with 4 sheeps.

 

 

on a side note if they dont pop  lets say chef , then quit game  change language and the make another food item then it popped for me.

 

 

Edited by trixter123
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the list, trixter, that'll be a big help.

 

Just a note: Miner popper after a third through mining the stones in the mine.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RANCHER
Category: Silver
Details: You get this trophy when you complete the barn with 4 sheep

 

MERCHANT
Category: Gold
Details: You get this trophy after you complete Brram’s quest about 5 clamps.

 

 

Neither of these work. 

I've completed all of Brram's quests and the Merchant trophy did not pop.

I've destroyed and rebuilt the bard with 4 sheep over and over, even in different languages. The trophy will not pop.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any tips on entering the mine?  I take a torch with me, but it goes out once I'm inside, and I can't seem to find a way to light anything.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, WavesOfActivity said:

Any tips on entering the mine?  I take a torch with me, but it goes out once I'm inside, and I can't seem to find a way to light anything.

 

On the right hand side as you enter there is a brazier you can light, if you only have a level 1 torch you have to be somewhat quick

 

For anyone thinking about playing it the game is very fun and highly addictive. Playing on the NA stack I have had no trophy glitches so far or game crashes. 

 

Would anyone be be able to help in where to find a frog ? Is it part of the quests or am I missing something.

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the frogs you can buy them from visitors or from the snowplanet as loot 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/05/2018 at 7:49 AM, trixter123 said:

the frogs you can buy them from visitors or from the snowplanet as loot 

 none of the vistors have frogs to sell nor any of the npcs on the other planet, I've visited and killed everything multiple times, no frogs.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Ditz42 said:

 none of the vistors have frogs to sell nor any of the npcs on the other planet, I've visited and killed everything multiple times, no frogs.

 

I am in a similar position too. I still have one open quest on the snow planet I can complete and a few of the characters are not at 100% yet. Have you finished all the other character quests. Maybe it unlocks then ? I also need some rock crystal or something now too..........

 

Is there any way of speeding up when the visitors come ? I think I will start the second stack today and just put this one on a second screen as seem to just be waiting now for the visitors to arrive.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

 

I am in a similar position too. I still have one open quest on the snow planet I can complete and a few of the characters are not at 100% yet. Have you finished all the other character quests. Maybe it unlocks then ? I also need some rock crystal or something now too..........

 

Is there any way of speeding up when the visitors come ? I think I will start the second stack today and just put this one on a second screen as seem to just be waiting now for the visitors to arrive.

I've complted all the quests for the pirate, the chef and the blue lady you meet on the other planet, I need 4 yellow flowers for the pruple dude and 2 dandelions for the shaman's quest to get ice magic, locke needs a frog and yuki the catgirl wants an antidote.

 

I haven't unlocked the ability to build Flower Pots, there is still a empty spot in my build menu.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Ditz42 said:

I've complted all the quests for the pirate, the chef and the blue lady you meet on the other planet, I need 4 yellow flowers for the pruple dude and 2 dandelions for the shaman's quest to get ice magic, locke needs a frog and yuki the catgirl wants an antidote.

 

I haven't unlocked the ability to build Flower Pots, there is still a empty spot in my build menu.

 

Have done yellow flowers and dandelions quest.Need to get salmon for the antidote, and only 2/5 crab legs,  no frog so far. I might play some tonight so if I figure anymore out will let you know,

 

If anyone does know and wants to give us a nudge in right direction appreciate it. I am really enjoying this game but this part not so much

 

Edited by cjshaitan
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To bad just overrad it to Badlands and I thought this %$#& Developer finally updated their &€@ trophies

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

 

Have done yellow flowers and dandelions quest.Need to get salmon for the antidote, and only 2/5 crab legs,  no frog so far. I might play some tonight so if I figure anymore out will let you know,

 

If anyone does know and wants to give us a nudge in right direction appreciate it. I am really enjoying this game but this part not so much

 

How did you get the flower pots?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got the ability to build flower pots as well as the pattern for a new magic staff (which allows you to turn weakened enemys into frogs and catch them) from the quest line with the lady with the big "bug spaceship". I think she first visited my planet when I had planted some sort of mysterious seed on my planet. Pushing the grown seed then attracts the lady with the bug. Unfortunately I have no clue how  or when I did get this seed. I was stuck like you are and then discovered this item in my inventory.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lcerage said:

I got the ability to build flower pots as well as the pattern for a new magic staff (which allows you to turn weakened enemys into frogs and catch them) from the quest line with the lady with the big "bug spaceship". I think she first visited my planet when I had planted some sort of mysterious seed on my planet. Pushing the grown seed then attracts the lady with the bug. Unfortunately I have no clue how  or when I did get this seed. I was stuck like you are and then discovered this item in my inventory.

Oh thank you ive had that seed for ages from a meteor and dint check if i could plant it.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lcerage said:

I got the ability to build flower pots as well as the pattern for a new magic staff (which allows you to turn weakened enemys into frogs and catch them) from the quest line with the lady with the big "bug spaceship". I think she first visited my planet when I had planted some sort of mysterious seed on my planet. Pushing the grown seed then attracts the lady with the bug. Unfortunately I have no clue how  or when I did get this seed. I was stuck like you are and then discovered this item in my inventory.

 

Thankyou for this. I have the magic staff but never use it on enemies just the sword, I doubt I would have ever figured this out. Thanks 😀

Edited by cjshaitan
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Sunday, May 06, 2018 at 11:50 PM, cjshaitan said:

 

 

 

Would anyone be be able to help in where to find a frog ? Is it part of the quests or am I missing something.

 

 

 Yes, near end game you get a new spell that turns enemies into frogs from the bug lady.

On Monday, May 07, 2018 at 0:49 AM, trixter123 said:

the frogs you can buy them from visitors or from the snowplanet as loot 

No, you turn enemies into frogs with your staff.  You must be thinking of another item.

I cannot get "Rancher" either, tried everything they said to try. I did sell a sheep in the beginning, maybe that's the issue?

Edited by Pashta
typo
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.