Hey I’m very new to PS4 ^w^

LiquidPuddlesXIV

Welcome, welcome! ?

There are many interesting folks around here so I'm sure you will fit right in. Hope you get to enjoy the community.

Really like your avatar.

Good luck on the trophy hunt! ?

• Like 1

Welcome!

Looks like you are a Pokemon fan! Haha. Me too. 

If you have Pokemon on 3DS, let me know what your friend code is, and we can battle/trade sometime! I got Alpha Sapphire and Sun, and plan on getting Ultra Moon at some point. 

You can also add me on PSN as well if you want. Though I have not been online a lot lately.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Welcome!

Looks like you are a Pokemon fan! Haha. Me too. 

If you have Pokemon on 3DS, let me know what your friend code is, and we can battle/trade sometime! I got Alpha Sapphire and Sun, and plan on getting Ultra Moon at some point. 

You can also add me on PSN as well if you want. Though I have not been online a lot lately.

I love Pokemon but haven’t played the games since Pokemon Black and white come out so haven’t got a 3ds and yeah I’ll add you on psn :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KevlarPrime81 said:

Congrats on getting yourself a PS4 as well as getting some platinums so far. What genre of games do you like?

I like RPG, JRPG and mmorpg games so I’ll be getting final fantasy 14 at some point also I’m buying ffxv, infamous second son and Diablo 3 tomorrow so hopefully I’ll get the platinum for them soon :)

Edit: I’ll give you a rep tomorrow only allowed to give 10 a day sorry >.<

Edited by Fluffy-Vulpix