Where can I get CH/AS/JP versions of the game ?

RuLZek

P.S. In Hong Kong PS Store there are 2 digital copies of the game FINAL FANTASY XV ROYAL EDITION (Chinese/Korean Ver.) and FINAL FANTASY XV ROYAL EDITION (English/Japanese Ver.). So which copie is for which region ? Maybe somebody has some proofs ?

28 minutes ago, RuLZek said:

Okay and what about China region game ? You can buy it only physical ? There are no digital copies ?

The china psn has restrictions like that of Korea, and only accepts Chinese cards, unless you know a Chinese who can buy for you, only physical copies.

ps: if you meet a chinese introduce me

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 26/04/2018 at 8:00 PM, WerneyPark said:

The china psn has restrictions like that of Korea, and only accepts Chinese cards, unless you know a Chinese who can buy for you, only physical copies.

ps: if you meet a chinese introduce me

Or you can buy Chinese PSN credit yourself. https://www.obtgame.com/playstation-network-china-account-game-in-cn-store.html

• Like 2

On 4/26/2018 at 9:36 AM, RuLZek said:

P.S. In Hong Kong PS Store there are 2 digital copies of the game FINAL FANTASY XV ROYAL EDITION (Chinese/Korean Ver.) and FINAL FANTASY XV ROYAL EDITION (English/Japanese Ver.). So which copie is for which region ? Maybe somebody has some proofs ?

You should be able to get the Chinese version from the Mainland China store.

24 minutes ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

I can vouch for OBT. Have used their service in the past to buy some digital Korean and Chinese games. :) 

On 16/09/2018 at 4:21 PM, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Hey, interesting, I tried to find sites like this but I could not do it at the time, since I can not put the credits, just someone put it to me xD

I'll save it in case I need it in the future, thank you!

7 hours ago, WerneyPark said:

Hey, interesting, I tried to find sites like this but I could not do it at the time, since I can not put the credits, just someone put it to me xD

You're welcome. It's good for Korean credit and accounts too. I couldn't make a Korean PSN account myself so I paid for one to be set up via obtgame and it all works well, so I highly recommend the site based on personal experience.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WerneyPark said:

I vouch for the site. Also helps if you add OBT on Skype for faster communication. One thing they cannot do, unfortunately, is get you Cero-Z games. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Armored Squirrel said:

I vouch for the site. Also helps if you add OBT on Skype for faster communication. One thing they cannot do, unfortunately, is get you Cero-Z games. 

Cero-Z is Japan only though right? Cos I know Korea allows 18+ games to be bought like normal, cos I bought Sherlock Holmes The Devil's Daughter there cos I needed the final stack :P Planning to do the same with VN's. Although you can buy the Z rated games on physical sometimes, like Chaos;Child for example. 

13 minutes ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Cero-Z is Japan only though right? Cos I know Korea allows 18+ games to be bought like normal, cos I bought Sherlock Holmes The Devil's Daughter there cos I needed the final stack :P Planning to do the same with VN's. Although you can buy the Z rated games on physical sometimes, like Chaos;Child for example. 

Yes, Japan-only. Was looking to buy Dead Nation (Japan), but it's digital-only. 

• 1 month later...

Might be a slow reply, but I can vouch that the English/JP version on HK store shares trophylist with version from JP PSN Store. So the Chinese/Korean and English/JP are HK/AS and JP respectively when it comes to trophylists.

I found this out aswell when trying to download free content like holiday pack from JP Store, and it was waiting to be installed. Then i went to HK store, selected English/JP version, tried to download free DLC, said it was already in list. Chinese/Korea was also its own version, being the Traditional Chinese (AS/HK) version.

CH still needs Physical copy. EU and US are of course easy to figure out.

On 26.4.2018 at 3:36 PM, RuLZek said:

___

On 26.4.2018 at 5:36 PM, grifteskymfning said:

Is there a CH or AS physical Royal edition with english language?

HK/AS version should have physical Royal Edition atleast. Only Simplified Chinese/Mainland Chinese (CH) region does not, only digital.

Edited by Cissa90

14 minutes ago, jayboo1991 said:

If someone want the base games (without DLCs) in physical form from EU/US/JAP/KOR/HK (maybe for the collection as well), you can PM me .. got them new earlier as backups for coop partners .. the language you can change everywhere to ur main language (DE/EN) as example as well

Wait, so HK and JP will be English? Assuming CHN doesn't.

6 hours ago, jayboo1991 said:

Just played the US Version and you can play with each other countrys together + you can set the language to anything you wanna ^^

Not the AS and CH version xD They are forced Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and Korean xD No english or anythign available. 

You can however do that with the JP version iirc. If not, just get the English/Jap version from HK store and it will work fine on JP trophylist. Correct me if im wrong.

On 11.11.2018 at 3:38 AM, jayboo1991 said:

Oh really .. I was just hoping, that it would be german or english as well like in the US Version :S

The chinese/korea version (AS) can have english subtitles, but I believe menus and all are still in chinese.

• 1 year later...

hey everyone! :)

so this is confusing to me because no one leaved a link here, so i thought i just ask.

it's been a while since someone commented here and I'm sry for my english but i try my best and i hope for any clarification.

sry for the long text btw. 

so the games are on sale and i already have the EU, NA and JP version on disk so i wanted to buy another one of the ones I'm missing. 

those are the CN and AS versions as listed on this site, but my biggest problem is identifying the two... 

i already have an account which needs hong kong dollars (hk$) and i can get those credits from a site too. my problem is finding out which one is which... 

(Chinese/Korean Ver.)

https://store.playstation.com/en-hk/product/HP0082-CUSA01706_00-GAMEROYALEDITION

(English/Japanese Ver.) 

https://store.playstation.com/en-hk/product/JP0082-CUSA01570_00-FFXVROYALEDITION

these are both versions available from the hong kong store where i can buy stuff from.

let's start with my questions:

so the one on top i posted (Chinese/Korean Ver.) is the CN version, is that correct?

and the other one available in that store that i linked to is just the normal japanese version (as it says in the name) am i right about that too? 

if that's the case, where can we buy the AS version? is that in another store?

or is the top link i posted the AS version already instead of the CN one? ?

why is the hong kong store selling multiple version anyway.. 

i read that one version (either AS or CN) is basically locked for outside people and only available for citizens because there is no psn credit to buy for that specific region, whichever it is now.

but seeing that there is hong kong store credit I'm now wondering which version is which... 

it's so confusing in my opinion because both games are listed on here with Chinese text, people from multiple countries played both versions (CN and AS) and there's no visual clue in knowing which version is which... 

i need help :(

Edited by Pendaemonium