Just now, kidson2004 said:

Oh I see. Thanks for this. Didn't know it was such a difficult trophy.

I think it's just the typical Veteran you find in any other COD game apart from WAW, that one was nuts to do. i could go through this the normal way, but if there is an easier way i'll take it. 

• Like 1

Just now, EternalChaos72 said:

I think it's just the typical Veteran you find in any other COD game apart from WAW, that one was nuts to do. i could go through this the normal way, but if there is an easier way i'll take it. 

Sam here. Went on Youtube to ask if this was still possible.

• Like 1

Just now, EternalChaos72 said:

Keep me posted.

Ok I will!

Just now, Cleggworth said:

I used the glitch for Mile high club last week and it worked fine

That's good to know. Looks like I can knock this out sooner than I thought. Thanks for the heads up.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello :) I’m currently trying to use this glitch (i’m in 1.14), and don’t really understand how it works. 

Do we still expect to arrive in front of the hostage when we close and launch the game again, or do we now expect to be in the beginning of the mission, with the health of easy level, but in hard mode? Do we need to be very Quick for closing the game?

Because after several tries, when i launch the game after havons close it as Quick as I can, i’m still in the beginning of the mission (don’t check for the moment, will do it this evening, if i have a different health)... 

If you have a link for a video which perfectly explain how I need to proceed, feel free to give a link please! :)

Thank you for your help!

EDIT : That’s Good ! I were not enough quick for quitting the game ;) I can confirm, it’s still working in 1.14.

Edited by Soulmat
  • Like 1